The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Rhoswen

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen got back as soon as she could with something for Ferris and then something for her in which she ate before placing down the elk she had caught for her sister. She then laid down exhausted, worried had taken her over and she had pushed her self really hard to get something and bring it back within 2 minutes of leaving.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris shakily got up and moved to the elk tearing into it she tiredly swallowed chunks of meat till there was nothing left.Then she laid down where she was and went right to sleep.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen curled around her sister to keep her warm. She looked at Sapphire-Wing, So you don't know what shall happen to me with his bond we share? Sapphire-Wing gave a shake of her headThere had been no signs of you changing, you shall just have to wait and see. Rhoswen nodded and laid her head down letting her thoughts run ramp-id, Sapphire-Wing laid down next to her hatchlings that weren't so much hachlings anymore. Soon she will not be able to see them for her time was running short.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

A few hours later Ferris slowly woke up, she would not need reminding about the shifting forms too often again.Stretching and looking about she found her sister curled around her.Ferris hummed and rubbed her muzzle against her sister, happy to see her. Rhoswen wake up, when are we going to start training.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen stirred and yawned looking at her sister tiredly, when she asked about training she thought for a few seconds, start by remembering what mother had taught you when I was being taught she states getting up a stretching Sapphire-Wing was no where in sight probably out hunting for food like she normally did every morning
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen stirred and yawned looking at her sister tiredly, when she asked about training she thought for a few seconds, start by remembering what mother had taught you when I was being taught she states getting up a stretching Sapphire-Wing was no where in sight probably out hunting for food like she normally did every morning
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

UGH! Ferris groaned do I have to? Reciting lessons had not been her favorite thing when she had learned them the first time. Ferris flopped down and made faces as she tried to bring up all those long-ago lessons, one of those lessons was about exercising her wings she recalled so she flapped her wings and started to recite the lesson to her sister.It was rather amazing she could recall it so well.Ferris paused in her recital to ask a question.Rhoswen why do you think I can recite the lesson so well after such a long time?I did not think I would dredge it up from my mind so well.Ferris continued with her recital of the lesson while flapping her wings pausing now and then for Rhoswen to correct her here and there.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen smiled gently as her sister recited and practiced her wing flaps. She adjusted and scolded her when she did something wrong only to encourage her to continue flapping. I can remember every lesson I was taught from mother. I guess its a dragon thing. She stated lifting her sisters dropping left wing. Keep it straight, if it is tilted you gonna be flippen out of the sky. Sapphire-Wing soon got back with some food for them, she smiled proudly at how Ferris was easily reciting the lessons she had taught her so many years ago.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris immediately switched to a lesson on stalking prey and without thinking her color started to change to her surroundings, beginning at the tip of her snout her scales shimmered turning as grey as the stone around her and ending at the tip of her tale.She stalked and pounced on one of the carcasses a nice fat elk.Then stopping as she remembered her manners Thank you, mother, may I eat this elk?Ferris's stomach protested loudly at the delay for all to hear.Ferris stepped back waiting patiently for Sapphire-wing to reply.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen smiled as she watched her sister's color shift. Once she had pounce on the elk and stopped to ask she looked at Sapphire-wing, already hungry are we? she asked. Sapphire-Wing smiled and nodded, yes my dear you may eat... she said laying down on the ground