The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Ferris hurriedly got the blanket and bearskin wrapped around Rhoswen it was rather difficult with claws, the fact she had wings did not help. Ferris then pulled her in close to help keep her warm, softly crooning to her sister to stay awake for just a bit longer.We need to get her warm mother.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen felt so helpless in her current form, and she thought maybe if she went to sleep it all would be over. But her sisters crooning kept her mind awake even though she was so tired. Sapphire-Wing soon enough made it to the valley and into the warm cave. She then gathered some sticks and put them in a pile and blew fire on them. Alright, A fire is going
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris asked her mother to bring Rhoswen down and set her by the fire.Ferris jumped off Sapphire-wing gliding to the cave floor, she then hurried to her sister and doing as her sister had always done for her tucked her up against her chest the warmest place she had on her body between her forelegs.Ferris did not yet understand all the reasons for this, she was currently still a dragonet, she needed to turn back to her self, but that was not happening this night.Ferris was relieved that the magic was not forcing her to act like a hatchling at this moment.You may sleep now little one.Ferris told her sister. Ferris was thinking one of them needed to bring in food and it would be easier for mother to bring in game. Mother is there a village near, one that does not dislike dragon kind would be best, we need clothing for me and Rhoswen. Ferris thought for a few more minutes, checking to see if her sister was sleeping yet.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen felt the warmth and had soon fallen asleep with its warm embrace. Sapphire-Wing didn't know what villages didn't and did not, Yes, I believe I remember one, but tis has been ages since I've last been there it might not even exist anymore she stated and got up ready to take her hatchlings there.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris needed to be the elf when they went, now would be not a good time to change she needed food and more rest.Mother I do not like to ask this knowing how tired you are, do you think you could bring in some food for the two of us? Then I will need rest. We may also need to find more to barter with than what I have in my pack. Ferris was fairly sure that almost killing her self-changing was not something she wished to do again soon.She had needed food since she had woke up, but the crises with her sister had shoved the need aside.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Sapphire-Wing nodded gently, Do not worry about the Items, I shall be back with food She stated, She turned to leave, Its in the last cave when the light begins to dwindle speak thine name she said before flying off to catch some food for her hatchlings.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris thought that was a bit strange and pondered for a few moments before slowly getting up without disturbing Rhoswen. She decided Sapphire-wing meant for her to go look while she was hunting. Ferris found the light fading in the last cave and stopped, she was now supposed to say her name.Ferris Tantel She said to the room wondering what would happen.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

When she said her first name the dim light seemed to brighten only to dim back down when she said her last name.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris thought a few minutes an idea coming to her.Ferris Tantalizing Knight She spoke the name out loud, it was something she remembered her mother saying once and not long after her mother had told her that her name would be Ferris Tantel, maybe Ferris had been not saying it right and it was Tantal as in Tantalize. That would be a very dragonish twist she thought to her self.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

The room brightened and then seemed to glow a brilliant white. As the brightness began to dim back down glowing balls of light flickered on going down a long ginormous hallway. at the end of the Hallway the flickering of gold and jewels seemed to sparkle with the glowing lights around the even more huge room they where in. It was Sapphire-Wing's hoard.