The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Ferris stared down the long hallway to the glitter of gems and gold.Her dragon self-wanted to go curl up in it and make it hers, it seemed even young dragons wanted hoards, Ferris pushed instinct down and walked towards the glowing room. Wonder exploded through her how had her mother gathered so much, the room was huge, easily 4 times the size of the outer cave. Ferris was overcome by the need to romp in the piles and so she did.She climbed to the top of one pile of gold and gems and slid down it like it was a hill covered in snow.She roared happily romping about and sliding down the piles. That was where Sapphire-wing found her.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Sapphire-Wing came back placing the two kills next to the fire, then went to find her other hatchling since Rhoswen was still curled up sleeping next to the fire. She walked down the hall to her hoard. When she saw Ferris sliding down the gold she chuckled shaking her head.I knew this would happen she said gently, Ferris! Stop playing around before you get gold in unexpected places she said teasingly
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Hearing her mother Ferris started a bit guiltily, she should be tending her sister not romping about like, like a silly hatchling.Yes mother! She then climbed a few piles on her way to her mother at the entrance of the boardroom.Mother have you gathered this all yourself, it must have taken a very long time.Ferris looked at her mother with great respect.Mother Is my name really Ferris Tantalizing Knight? She chuckled at the name.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen stirred slightly, she sat up and looked at the kills, they looked so big! When she tried to get up she fell back over. Rhoswen looked at her body and then screamed loudly. Sapphire-Wing smiled and nodded gently, Yes my little one, I have gathered this, and yes that is your name along with your sisters of course. she heard the scream and smiled Someone is awake
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris hurried past her mother and on down the hall, then out to the cave to her sister.What is wrong my sister, why are you screaming?Ferris looked about making sure nothing was in the cavern that could harm her. Finding nothing there she went to her pack and picked it up carrying it to her sister and setting it down at her feet.Rhoswen you need to get my tripod out and my pot there is some herbs and spices in the pack as well, you need to go over to the kills and get some meat to cook. Ferris waited for her sister to gain her balance, then tugged the other kill over to herself and quickly consumed it, Ferris was very sure her sister could do what was needed it was her sister who had taught her after all.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen was still stumbling around as she did the things she had seen and watched her sister do and the elves she had watched do, And began to cut the kill and get to the meat, she then stuck it on a stick and put it next to the fire to cook, she didn't care much for taste. Sapphire-Wing laid down watching the two work together, she had never imagined this would happened, but it looked like Rhoswen still had her wings so she at least could still fly. Sapphire-Wing laid her head down tiredly and shut her eyes for a few seconds before reopening them.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris felt better with the food in her stomach, though she still needed to rest . Mother in the morning after we have rested well I will change back to an elf, then we can go to see if the village you remember is still there and get clothes and things we need.I will just have to wear the blanket and keep Rhoswen cloaked in the bearskin.With you along I doubt we will have much trouble from anyone.Ferris waited for her mother and Rhoswen to reply to her plans.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Sapphire-Wing nodded gently, Alright, sleep well my little hatchlings. Rhoswen was eating the meat and nodded, she would have spoken but the food in her mouth made that ability a little harder when she finish she moved to get comfy. Sapphire-Wing got up and moved to curl around her hatchlings. Rhoswen had put out the fire by snuffing it out and then laid with Sapphire-Wing feeling like a hatchling again because of her size. Rhoswen waited for her sister to join her.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris joined them and snuggled up against their mother, then with a smile she picked her sister up and tucked her up against her chest and laid her head down falling fast asleep.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen curled into her sister falling asleep rather quickly surrounded by the warmth radiating dragons around her. Sapphire-Wing waited till her little ones where asleep to fall asleep herself, hopefully gaining enough energy to make the trip tomorrow. Sapphire-Wing stirred at the first rays of sunlight. Though her mind and body where tired she willed them to get up, though she did not disturb her hatchlings. Rhoswen stirred awake too used to rising before dawn to hunt for her sister.