The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

whitefox

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by whitefox »

Pulls out a old map and book and starts to look in the book and on the map then stop with a smile on her face ah ha i think here where we can get somthink like that there an old lab where a mage looked into dragon there a chance that there could be somethink of use there
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Do we have black dragon scales by chance or know a black dragon? Getting the blood is still something we have yet to talk about. You know the whole instant death thing worries me a bit. Though as Ferris looked down at their little friend an idea or two started to sprout in the back of her mind.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked at her sister and then stood once more. We can plan as we fly... Rhoswen looked at her sister's size and then frowned looking at Foxy. She lowered her head to the small female and huffed. Climb onto my back, be careful as you climb or you'll cut yourself on my scales. she stated lowering her body so it was easier to climb
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

take her over jacket and raps up her legs and feet jumps up and lands as light as a feather on Rhoswen back
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen stood back up. Just be careful not to fall off... there is a spot where my neck meets my back sit there its the comfiest spot she said gently. It's also the safest she looked at her sister Come, Ferris, it is another 5-hour fly we should be there after noon
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

You can also hold on to the little spikes, do not worry Rhoswen is fast as lighting if you slip off, she will have you right back in place. She had the first-hand experience with her sisters' maneuvering.Passing out on the back of a dragon can be bad for your health but little things like blood loss do happen when your out wandering the world.With that last thought, Ferris sprang up and with powerful strokes of her wings was in the air heading for the closest thermal she could sense.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Gets into the place where Rhoswen said and gets ready for the ride
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen hummed and then jumped up out of the tree canopy she snapped her wings open and flapped her wings gaining height. Once she reached a certain altitude she evened out her flying and headed in the direction towards the nest. try not to get too far Ferris, we still need to discuss who to get the blood. she said gently. As they flew the scent of wyverns began to waft through indicating that they were coming closer to the wyvern nest.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris stayed only a little higher than Rhoswen at a conversation distance.I was thinking that our furry friend here could pull a sneak in and slice maneuver on the hydra if we can get it up on dry land, we do not need much blood.Foxy is fast and small enough to go unnoticed with two dragons distracting them. There were a few other strategies that were floating around her head but they were less attractive strategies.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen thought about it, she nodded it was a good plan... I could hold back most of its heads. As long as no one cuts off a head we only have to deal with 6 heads. she said. We could always just freeze it as well, I'm sure both are ice breaths will be enough to freeze it in place till we have what we need and then we can leave easily without endangering the fox