The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

whitefox

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by whitefox »

Gently jump off Rhoswen back, then bow to the Wyvern before walk to where Ferris had landed to look at her hmmm not as bad but still could get worse if not let to rest then thing to self but a 5-10 day rest is not good as there on a time limit to get this done i could speed it up with some healing but do not know if it would work on a dragon
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Puvarth raised her head scenting the air, dragons were on the breeze and one that was familiar.Let them pass Begarth, Rhoswen is an old friend it has been a long time. Rhoswen what brings you to my home and with such a young dragon at your side, is this your youngling?A foxling as well be welcome. Puvarth nodded her head at the fox girl she could not quite remember what her race was but knew that they are clever creatures.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen emitted a low rumbling laugh as Puvarth called Ferris her youngling. No, Ferris is not my youngling, she is my soul bonded sister, and the Foxy girl is Whitefox... Her dragonish smiled seemed to glow but soon it vanished as she spoke the reason for them being here, We are here concerning our shell mother. She has fallen ill and we need a wyvern's talon and two other objects to restore her health she said lightly her voice still loud though it seemed sad. She kept her strong posture to not show any weakness towards the others, even though Puvarth had said to stand down it was easy for some ill-mannered wyvern to think it was stronger and try attacking.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris studying this Puvarth decided she liked the wyvern, maybe it was the good humor in the old one's eyes.We would, of course, be willing to trade talon for talon. She said offering her still rather tiny forepaw.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Giggles a little at Ferris offering then pulls out a odd looking bag and slowly unties the bag showing a wyvern egg i found this on one of my scouting jobs and thought it be best to try to get it back to the wyverns hand it to Puvarth and see a pile of weapons and gear then a look of fear slowly show on her face as she mumbles hunter bandits looks at Puvarth and asks may i have a look at that pile of gear and weapons?
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Puvarth listened seriously to the young dragons offer, she would gladly give them a talon for all the help that Rhosewn had given her. With a toothy smile, Puvarth started to reply when she heard the little foxling speak up and pull from a bag an egg. She snaked her large head close sniffing, it was an egg from her clutch that the bandits had managed to make off with. Yes, foxling you may take anything in the pile that you would like as the reward for bringing me my egg. Looking back to the youngling.You must care deeply for your soul-bonded's shell mother, to offer one of your own talons in exchange.Though tempting to take my egg and the talon. I say with the return of my egg and the fact that I still owe a great debt to Rhoswen for her help long ago. Puvarth extended a wing so the foxling could pair off a wing talon with her sharp looking belt knife.I will not keep you here with haggling. Take my talon and anything you wish from the pile. Looking to Rhoswen It would seem, old friend, I am still in your debt. I wish you a safe journey on your quest to save your shell mother.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen gave a respectful tilt of her head, Thank Puvarth for aiding our cause. But do not look at our friendship and think it only exists cause of a debt. If you are ever in need of aid again I will always help in any way I can she said. She picked Foxy once she was down picking her item and put her on her back in the natural saddle between her neck and back. May you forever grow stronger and may you only take your final flight when you are truly ready. she said and nudged her sister out. She didn't let her guard down even after they had left and flown quiet away. She then hummed A wyvern egg they are known to be quiet valuable, I'm surprised that the greed to keep it didn't consume you, no offense, of course, I am glad you returned it to its proper home. she said her words aimed at Foxy. She knew the greed of man, maybe not as well as others but it was enough to know it was strong maybe it even rivaled dragons, luckily her sister had not been influenced by them when she was young. Were do we fly Foxy, If it is far I must find a place to rest for my wings grow ever weary. and she was sure her sister was also getting tired though she tried to conserve energy in the dragon highways blowing swiftly above.
Last edited by Rhoswen on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Gently removes the talon from Puvarth and says thank you and sorry if it stings alittle, then look in the pile pulling out two katanas , a sword that looks like its part of a set and a odd looking long bow and quietly say poor things you need some care then jumps gently back on to Rhoswen back

after there in mid flight say to what Rhoswen say to be frank i'm more for seeing life happen at will then having money or riches and think we best rest there a cave near by with a nice water hole and hunting is good as well oh i thing its best Ferris rest for a day as i saw her wings are over working them-selfs
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris would be glad for a rest, though she was not as tired as she should have been. Her flight muscles seemed to be a little sore but nothing too painful, gliding upon air currents had saved a lot of her strength. Maybe on the morrow, she could ride on her sisters back with the foxling.
Ferris had liked the wyvern Puvarth.Rhoswen do you think we can visit Puvarth again some time?Ferris sighed heavily flying was fun and going on an adventure to save mother was exciting but did they have time to be resting they needed to finish this quest as fast as they could.
I could rest by riding on you tomorrow with Whitefox, so as not to slow us down. What do you think Rhoswen?
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen grumbled something under her breath, Wyverns do not tend to like constant visits from dragons. Even Puvarth know this, but if you wish we could visit her later on. She said. Let us stop by this cave to regain some strength and get something for Ferris to eat. You are still growing and the magic that is making you grow faster will burn your energy. After you have eaten and I have rested we can take off again. she stated, though she didn't need that much of a rest she wanted to be at her best to get this down quickly so they can get back to their mother/