The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Rhoswen

The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen lay under a grove of great oak trees her eyes shut. Her wings spread out around her as she enjoyed the nice afternoon breeze in her shaded area. She was as green as the grass that surrounded her the sun that made it past the canopy of the trees of leaves shined like emeralds glittering brightly off her scales and reflecting sending glittering spots of green everywhere.
Last edited by Rhoswen on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Ferris sat at the edge of the grove of oak trees loath to disturb her soul sister. She was so beautiful with the spots of sunlight dancing off her green scales. Ferris again pondered how she could possibly be soul bonded to a dragon, not that she knew any other way of life she had always been with Rhoswen. Sapphire-wing was the only mother Ferris knew, and even though Ferris was not a dragon Sapphire-wing had always treated her like she was her own. Ferris had many happy memories laying curled up between Sapphire-wings huge forelegs feeling safe and listing to lessons on flying and other subjects that still confused Ferris greatly. Why would Ferris need such knowledge? Ferris remembered the day Rhoswen made her first flight feelings of jealousy, sadness, and excitement for her soul sib abounded even now as she sat and watched the glittering of Rhoswens lovely green scales Ferris felt a pang of sorrow and a little jealousy and a lot of love for her soul sister.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen soon stirred from her afternoon nap her tourmaline-blue eyes opening to gaze upon the grove, yawning and then getting up stretching out her forepaws and hind legs. Her wings stretching to either side of her before folding up to rest on her sides. Her stomach growled loudly, and she burped. She looked around for her Bonded sister Ferris. "Ferris? Where are thou," she said as quietly as a dragon could since she didn't want to disturb the peace of the grove around her? She shook her scales as they slowly changed from there emerald green to a bright blue. She could feel her sisters sorrow, jealousy, and love for her but still worried yet. She had always known from when they where hatchlings how Ferris felt, and couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. Sapphire-Wing had told her that they where soul bonded, but she had her doubts. She had this feeling that they where more than just soul bonded but had no proof towards it.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris watched Rhoswen as she woke from her nap and stretched, her blue eyes opened searching for her.Ferris heard her ask Where art thou? .Ferris watched for a moment with her own blue eyes before responding to Rhoswen. Here Rhoswen! I am here. Ferris ignored the feeling that her skin was slightly hot and itchy it had been getting worse the last few weeks.Knowing her soul sister could feel her emotions Ferris calmed her mind as best she could to avoid worrying her soul sib, the strange feeling would pass it always had so far.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen peered around till she heard her soul sibling call out Here! Rhoswen I am here. Rhoswen's tourmaline-blue eyes set on the form of her soul sister. Are thou alright, I can feel thou's sorrow she said gently walking towards her sister. She lifted her up gently putting Ferris on her back. She was not a small dragon either, they were to turn 300 this solar cycle. Is there something bothering you? she asked gently to late to save her from the worry that was so prominent in her voice.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris started to reply to her sister to relieve her worry, but her bones started to burn this was new. Ferris gasped and curled up without responding to her sister this pain was new and far worse than anything she had experienced so far.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked worriedly at her sister, she could feel her sisters pain and did not know what to do or how to help at all. So she did what she could and fed Ferris her strength through their bond to help her through the pain.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris felt the strength flow through their bond from her sister, oddly enough it always helped when she shared pushing the pain back. Ferris sighed with relief. The pain was getting worse and she had no idea why none of the healers had been able to tell her anything they were as baffled by the strange fevers and itchy burning described to them. Sitting up Ferris opened her eyes to see her soul sister hovering closely and protectively over her. Ferris said softly to Rhoswenthank you! I am better now. Rhoswen the pain is getting worse I will not lie to you, and just now it felt like my bones were trying to melt from inside my body.I know not what ails me or if soon I will be no more, you know as well as I that this has been getting worse for years now. I feel soon it will be much to bear.
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen looked at her soul sister with worry,thank you! I am better now. Rhoswen the pain is getting worse I will not lie to you, and just now it felt like my bones were trying to melt from inside my body.I know not what ails me or if soon I will be no more, you know as well as I that this has been getting worse for years now. I feel soon it will be much to bear. Rhoswen nuzzled her muzzle against her soul sister glad that she was okay but then worried at how it was getting worse. Ferris, have thou ever wondered if something else was afoot, that we aren't just soul bonded. But something more, something Sapphire-wing did not tell us? My dragons senses tell me of more than just a bonding of thou souls but a binding of blood is also at play.
Last edited by Rhoswen on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris listened closely to her soul sister thinking for a moment before answering.Ferris, have thou ever wondered if something else was afoot, that we aren't just soul bonded. But something more, something Sapphire-wing did not tell us? My dragons senses tell me of more then just a bonding of thou souls but a binding of blood is also at play Ferris knowing her sisters' instincts were pretty good asked how could that be soul sib you are a dragon and Sapphire-wing has said I am an elf?
Last edited by Ferris on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.