The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

whitefox

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by whitefox »

Thinks then says going to need a black dragons tooth and a dragon weave for my sword and armor both hard to find items so going to the lab could be a good idea first
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Then I suggest we head to this lab of yours as soon as we get the wyvern talon then.Hopefully, Rhosewns friend is still there and remembers her and we can get a talon clipping. That would be the best outcome.Is there anything more we need to discuss?Though Rhoswen explained to me that when we color shift we gain a percentage of benefits of that breed of dragon small but it could give us a bit more of a chance.I have not had the chance to practice shimmer shift much.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen listened to the conversation. She also hoped that Puvarth was still there she was a mighty wyvern last she knew of. Puvarth was a strong wyvern back before we left mother, I met her by chance while on a fly around I helped her find something. She owes me still for helping her. She said. In the distance from the height they were traveling, a mountain peak came into view breaking through the cloud bank.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Her ears suddenly go up hmmm we make have some unwelcome guess meeting up with us soon and there a battles going to the east of us looks around to see if she can see the unwelcome guess
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Foxy you may want to hop over to me so Rhoswen can fight if needed, Ferris glided closer and a little below Rhoswen so Foxy could do the mid-air jump without to much trouble.Looking around to make sure the maneuver would not be interrupted, Ferris saw nothing to trouble them yet.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Closes her eyes and take a deep breath that may not be needed as it sound like riders to been 100% giant hawk riders so we ok but if there do come close leave them to me grin ever so anyways from there movements there coming from the west and heading to the east to be frank i am more worried about the battle then them as that can move nearer faster then you think
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen watched their surroundings, She was on edge since they were getting closer to the Wyvern nest and this unneeded guested didn't make it better. And with her still growing sister beside her and the fox girl on her back she was extra protective. Im sure if we don't provoke them none of us will have to do anything. she said hopefully. She didn't need to waste her strength before the Wyvern nest.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

no need to worry there heading to the battle field not to us give a little sigh like i said its the battle i or we really do not need to get mix up in
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris sighed with relief and soared up the thermal a bit higher, they would be there soon hopefully there would be no fighting.Then off to Foxy's lab to gather up a container and the other objects needed.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhswen didn't question the fox girl anymore and continued fly. The mountain grew bigger and soon enough Wyverns were flying beside them. They didn't see hostile only following them from afar. Once they reached the mountain a ginormous cave mouth was visible and Rhoswen landed there. What brings 2 dragons... and a fox... said a scarred Wyvern one eye sealed shut from a wound its golden eyes piercing. We wish no harm... I wish to see Puvarth if she is still here... she said. Why do you wish to see the Wyvern Queen? it asked. To ask a favor, we are old friends relief flooded her grateful that Puvarth was still here.