The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Moderator: Community Team

Ferris

Re: The Soul Bonded (CRP)

Post by Ferris »

Laughing still Ferris realized Foxy likely didn't know it was her.Foxy it is I Ferris and my sister Rhoswen we have had a few adventures since last we parted.A major one being I am a dragon now, I can change forms though I think since I have no clothing I shall keep my dragon form, for now, she said chuckling.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Look at Ferris in shock and says holy fox tail you.... you became a dragon drop to the floor as you hear a little rumble from her belly and gives a cheeky grin he he i forgot to eat again
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Ferris stepped to the side so Foxy could she the partly eaten buck.If your not to picky you can have your fill of whats left of my breakfast, I would cook it for you but my dragon-self is still too young for breathing fire so you will either have to eat it raw or make your own fire or perhaps see if Rhoswen feels like cooking it for you.So what brings you out here so far from Bravia?Yes, I did turn into a dragon it is a long story which we will have to save for another time though.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Smiles and says thank you and i think i have just about enough power to cook the meat stands up and say in a soft voice foxfire a small blue flame hits the partly eaten buck cooking it lightly sight and say it will do

After eating a little bit look at Ferris and say well i was train myself in my kitsune form with i kinda push myself to far and run my power out leading to me blacking out and the the goblin getting my gear as i was out cold smiles rubbing the back of her head oh i best get my gear on
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

With a toothy grin, Ferris chuckled I certainly saw you were having a bit of difficulties.It is not often one see's almost naked fox girls running after fleeing goblins.We are in a bit of a hurry to fetch some much-needed ingredients to save our shell-mother. A wyverns talon, and hydra blood and we must hurry. Worry tinged her tone she hoped their mother had the time to be waiting on them.
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Think to herself and says hmm you'll need somethink to hold that hydra blood that is for sure as for the wyverns talon i hope you know where to look as i have not seen any around here yet
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen had remained silent through their talk watching the fox girl chit chat with her sister. She yawned slightly and shook her head resulting in a few scales flying loose. Tis interest that a meal has come so far out to be eaten she teased though it was plainly obvious on her face she was not hungry. I have a place I can receive a wyverns talon so do not fret about it...
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

Looks alittle worry but then see there no need to worry hello miss Rhoswen tis nice to see you again bows her head ever so gently i never intend to get eaten
Ferris

Post by Ferris »

Our main concern is the container for the hydra's blood, so far we have not come up with a way to carry it.Ferris was still worried about how they would get the blood, do hydra's even talk to other creatures than their own?Foxy, Rhoswen I admit I know next to nothing about hydra other than cutting off a head is not a good idea.
Rhoswen

Post by Rhoswen »

Rhoswen laid down her paws outstretched in front of her, Hydra's are an evil creature that resides in lakes. And yes cutting heads off is extremely bad. Cause it will grow two head back and one will be able to breathe fire. As for getting the blood, Hyrda blood is extremely poisonous, one drop on your scales (or skin) will result in a very painful death. she said bringing forth any information she had on them. She had taken it upon herself to learn about most of the other bigger nasties in the world. The scales of a black dragon should be enough to contain in due to its immense resistance to poison and acid. she stated