(orp) To be or not to be

Moderator: Community Team

TwoB

(orp) To be or not to be

Post by TwoB »

The summer air blew dry in Bravia this night. It reminded her of days past. The irony is that it was the oddest things that would jog her memory. A breeze here, a leaf there. She never knew what it would be.

She looked outside of the opening of her partially burnt house on the edge of town. Sighing, she wondered what the future would hold. It was her time to make her mark on the world, but was she ready for it? She had been preparing for it for years. The letter she had gotten from the Viceriene was proof that there was no more hiding in the shadows. People would notice her... they apparently had already.

She opened a book and started to write:
August 29, 1658

Today is the start of something new. I wonder how many more will notice. The leader has. They have granted me money to grow and to rebuild. I will not let them down. I can't. After all, I don't know when they could be watching or when they may return. I simply must move forward. Tomorrow is a new day. Who will I meet next? Who will introduce themselves to the shadow?
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
TwoB

Re: (orp) To be or not to be

Post by TwoB »

She wiped her forehead. The sweat was reminding her of the hard work she did in the field. It was a good job. The field was nice looking and it reminded her of the field she just acquired herself. She was going to try to get it going, but until she could she would work others to get the practice of working in it. She wondered if the owner of the field noticed her at all.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
TwoB

Re: (orp) To be or not to be

Post by TwoB »

Some body in their infinite wisdom decided to not only allow her to run for mayor, but to be mayor of the town of Bravia. This puzzled Two B, but puzzles were something she was used to. She sat down and reflected upon the night she had just had. It was the first time she tried blueberry pie. It was very delicious and felt good in her hands. Of course, she was not one not to share with others.

The others in the tavern had tried to help her with some of her basic questions about herself. They asked if she was humanish. "I know I'm not a dragon. I don't taste like one. The dragon did say something like 24 different types of apes that I could be though," she said to the air around her. She was alone in the home. It wasn't abnormal for her to be talking to herself. She was used to being alone. 'But the dragon may be on to something... tasting others might get me closer to an answer...," she commented.