Bravia Newsletters

Moderator: Community Team

TwoB

Bravia Newsletters

Post by TwoB »

TwoB looked over the piece of parchment papers that seemed to be scattered across her desk. "It's never ending. I would never have believed that the parchment would reproduce. Sometime I should study into how that happens," she commented. She started writing and read over everything. "I should post this everywhere as well so that no one can say that they didn't see it. I want people to know that there are people who are communicating with them and willing to help," she stated. Standing up, she handed the parchment to the clerical staff to copy and distribute on every board and public area of the town.
Bravia Newsletter - Feb 17

Help Wanted

I want to thank Nocturne for his service as a former mayor and additionally as Sheriff of our town. His dedication towards helping ensure the safety of our town is appreciated. He is leaving Bravia town and will no longer be Sheriff. If you are interested in the Sheriff position, please let me know. I will be taking all applicants. Please include any previous experience you may have. I would like to have a new Sheriff in place within the next week as I am filling it so it is not empty.

Dice Tournament

There is a town poll up regarding if you would like to have a tournament which ends on the 19th. Don't forget to give your opinion there. Alexandria and I will help make it happen if the yes vote is the result. Would you like an official tent created in town square (OOC: the forums) for this? I would love to see as many people involved as possible

Carts and Pets

I am also done with the carts for the market and will be posting them soon. You should see them within the next week if you need one. I have not yet heard from Argenth regarding the Pets, but I am going to reach out to another trader to see if we can get some as well. If you want a specific type, I will need you to let me know.

Corn and Wheat

Don't forget if you have corn and wheat that we will buy this from you. We can almost always use both of these staples. Corn we will purchase for 3.50 or less. Wheat we will purchase for 11.50 or less.

Leader of the Viceroyalty address

The Leader of the Viceroyalty has addressed the whole Viceroyalty. Find out what she has to say. It's something that every citizen should read and react to.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Marshal

Re: Bravia Newsletters

Post by Marshal »

it has been quite some time since Marshal has shown his face in the town. He has gotten so used to keeping to himself. After all this time, he has noticed that the City is indeed struggling and he could possibly do his best to help. Nodding at the letter from the Mayor, he pulls out some parchment and pens a response.

Nodding to what he had written, he seals it and sends it off.

"Looks like it's time for the citizens of Bravia to start standing up...."
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Even though I live in Paz, I must say I love the idea of your newsletter. Nice short tidbits of useful info. Also, its good to know what is going on in the sister city of ones VR.
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Thank you. If you ever have news from Paz that you would like to pass on to your fellow citizens in Bravia let me or the current mayor know as well. It might end up in the newsletter.
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

You know not a half bad idea, I will.
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

TwoB came by and posted this week's newsletter to the board.
Bravia Newsletter Feb 22

Viceregal Poll - Change to a Presidental Republic

There is a poll available for everyone in Bravia to give their feedback if they want to change from our current republic to a president republic. Our Viceregal Leader and council would like to see your voice heard. Read more at:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12909

Dice Tournament

We got favorable results in the poll for a Dice Tournament. I'm going to open up a sign up sheet for this. You can sign up either writing me or by registering in the Town Square

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12917

Sheriff

I want to thank those who put in their applications for Sheriff. After some consideration, I have selected Marshal to be our new Sheriff. He will also join our town council and please give him a warm welcome.

Pets

Argenth has come back around with some more pets. I know I was about to get a plow horse and there may still be some available. If you want pets, grab them while you can.

Social Points

Every week we get social points that we can give. Let's not let them waste. Here are some of the people needing social points for this week:

Saraphina needs 48 SP to Level up to Level 5
Marshal needs 61 SP to Level up to Level 6
Rifilias needs 197 SP to level up to Level 6
Grayson needs 105 to level up to Level 6
DarkRose needs 18 to level up to Level 6

Don't forget that if you need any assistance, our mentor is awesome and will be willing to help you with any questions you may have.

Thanks for reading this week's newsletter. If you have any ideas for future newsletters, let me know.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

TwoB came by and posted the new newsletter.
Bravia Newsletter - March 2

Time to Register

It just seemed like yesterday that I became mayor again, but the scribes tell me that this term is almost already over with. You can register to run for the mayor position starting now. It costs 50 freznics to do so. If you are interested, go to the Town Hall and register today. The people will then be able to vote for you for this next term.

Dice Tournament

The Dice Tournament is ready to be played. The person who challenges the other in the brackets below starts a Dice game in the Caravan. Once the result is done, post in the Dice Tournament in the town square (ooc: forums) the result or message the results to myself or Ambroisa.

Round 1:

Match 1: Grayson (1) challenges GonzoVonNuttofen (8)
Match 2: Dreamer500 (2) challenges Nykira (7)
Match 3: Alexandria (3) challenges Saraphina (6)
Match 4: Darkrose (4) challenges Rifilias (5)

Round 2:

Match 5: Winner of Match 1 challenges Winner of Match 2
Match 6: Winner of Match 3 challenges Winner of Match 4

Round 3:

Match 7: Winner of Match 5 challenges Winner of Match 6
Match 8: Loser of Match 5 challenges Loser of Match 6

1st Place will be winner of Match 7
2nd Place will be loser of Match 7
3rd Place will be winner of Match 8

Good luck everyone and hope you have a lot of fun!

Some Social Points Needed

I know I often let social points go to waste, but if you are looking for someone to give social poins to look no further than these people:

DarkRose
Marshal
Grayson
Rifilias
Sataphina
ANselm
HimuraKenshin
Lum
Vulpini
TwoB
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Great work TwoB.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

thank you
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

Twob came out and posted a new newsletter to the town square for all to read.
Bravia Newsletter - May 12th

You all must really like me

Mayor Ssast has decided to take a break and it seems like it's my time back in the mayor chair. You all must really like me. Either way thank you for trusting me to be your mayor. Do want to thank marleen for running against me this past time. Please do try again next term marleen as it is always good to see a true competition.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I have heard a rumor that many people around here are either mothers or have mothers. A very happy mother's day to all of you. While I know not how that may feel, it is a special bond I have heard. I neither know who or what my mother may be, but I know I don't have any children type things running around either. If you know a mom around, take a moment to appreciate them for having them and being in your life. It is not something that everyone can say.

Dice Tournament Update

Since I was last in office, a lot has gone on with the Tournament. I hope that everyone had a lot of fun with this. How many would like to do another?

Round 1:

Match 1: Grayson (342) challenges GonzoVonNuttofen (219)
Match 2: Dreamer500 (263) challenges Nykira (188)
Match 3: Alexandria (225) challenges Saraphina (302)
Match 4: Darkrose (153) challenges Rifilias (318)

Round 2:

Match 5: Grayson (275) challenges Dreamer500 (178)
Match 6: Saraphina (316) challenges Rifilias (212)

Round 3:

Match 7: Grayson challenges Saraphina
Match 8: Dreamer500 (227) challenges Rifilias (354)

1st Place: Winner of Match 7
2nd Place: Loser of Match 8
3rd Place: Rifilias

Needed Items

I've bought some Fish from the Viceroyalty to put up for 14.99 and pushed out some other items. I also have Holy Rosen for 9.99 for a limited time!

Got eggs? We need those!

Got strawberries? Wyllow will buy those!

Need something else? Let me know and I'll help hunt it down for you.