Mayor Race -

Moderator: Community Team

Wyllow

Mayor Race -

Post by Wyllow »

Message to the Voters of the Town:
My Goals as Mayor:
Communication - You are important. I want you in the loop.
Market - You deserve a Market that lets YOU be free, while protected. That is a basic right.
Safety - Our town deserves to be safe.

Your vote will allow me to invitorate this town.
I thank you in advance,
Wyllow
She decided after all these years, to finally bid for the job. Why? Why now...? It was simple. She was finally in a place where she felt she could offer some good and invigorating ideals. Something the town needed. To feel alive and well. For many years, she shied away from councils and politics. She had done her share in the past, but, as with many, there comes a time of needed rest. For her, she decided it was over. She wanted to serve. She understood that serving on councils and such were not as rewarding... But could she make it rewarding? Could she impress how important every single town citizen was? She hoped she could. With a big step of confidence, she stood before the town hall and decided to report that she, Wyllow Ralathondor, wife of Tuvoria and mother of.. well, perhaps the longest pregnancy in history? Was putting in her name as Mayor this term.

It was an honest run. She wanted the best for the town. She wanted to invigorate it and communicate with all its special critters and creatures. To embrace them and encourage their strengths. To protect them when they needed, to allow freedoms and run the town how she, over the many years, thought it should be done. She had ideas she wanted to explore. Something exciting was in the air and she wanted to be apart of it.

Greetings to all!
As some of you may know or have seen,
She pointed to the town hall voters registration area in front of the Town Hall, behind her. I have decided to run for Mayor. Not out of necessity because we have no other choice, but because I want to. I feel I may be able to offer something unique. Something we have not seen or heard before. I want to be someone that communicates with you all. I want to tell you how well we are doing and where we need help. I want to encourage workshop uses. I want to install Market laws that allows for a free market for our people, while also protecting it. I also want to ensure that our town is protected from things that could harm us.

First, may I also state that I am no thief. Nor do I wish harm upon this great town. It is my home and I love it voraciously. I care about it's well being and want to see it bloom into all it can be. I want to bring a little bit of fun to town. I want you to enjoy your time while I am Mayor, because if my ideas do as I think they may, then you may want me back... Or, you can decide I was an absolute dud and decide my ideals are not your thing! Either way, your vote will open that door, at the chance, to be involved in a town that has successes with a sprinkle of fun.

Please if you have questions, I would like to answer them now. You may ask them here in this square, or pass a note up. Do understand, I will answer your question publicly, no matter how awkward or uncomfortable it may be. I also don't have all the answers, nor to I harbour any ill will towards any running mates or past Mayors. In fact, I am glad that they have served, for without them and their generosity of their time, we could have been worse off.

At that she looked to the people. It was their time to ask what they wanted, as it was SIX days until Election Time.
Last edited by Wyllow on Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wyllow

Re: Mayor Race

Post by Wyllow »

Please be sure to cast your vote!

She nodded after casting her own, then went about her business with a skip in her step.