ORP: Bravia Temple

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: ORP: Bravia Temple

Post by balerion »

We live for the one we die for the one. So..... do you have any of your yummy pies?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

"Hello Almadris!" Sandra takes the book to look at it. "Good to see you here. Come in Come in."

Sandra looks at the hungry dragon. "You like how we have been shining the windows? We are almost all done." Sandra smiles and says, "I will see if I have more pie just a minute... Yes here you go enjoy it!" Sandra hands him a piece of pie.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris greets with a smile and enter the Temple .He looks arround and seem like ever he had not enter the temple of Bravia.He remember coming here for mass as he was once a redidence of Bravia city .He look at Sandra once more and speack .

I came to bring you the book of One .This is a book for the people of faith and for the people of knoledge .Hear the words of One .It will guide us and follows re right path .
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra looks at the book in her hands. "Thank you for bringing this for me to look at."
Going to a table with a light where it will be easier to look at the book. "Would you care for a glass of Ale or a piece of pie?"

She watches the dragon to see what he is doing...
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris smiled at Sandra .He think for a moment and realyse it was to early for whisky our ale .He look at Sandra .

I will have one our maybe two peice of pie if you can .I am sorry but im earging for pies .Maybe a cup of espressso our tea could help .
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra serves up two pieces of pie to Amladris and some tea.

"So how do your travels go?" Sandra queries after setting the refreshments in front of him.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Sandra wrote:Sandra serves up two pieces of pie to Amladris and some tea.

"So how do your travels go?" Sandra queries after setting the refreshments in front of him.
Amladris took a sip and a bite on his pie .He listen to Sandra .Noding to her ,he speacks .

My travel been safe for now thanks to the mages. I am at Keine where i wrotte the book of aerobics and now im studying the book of Mastering the Body.I been away for a wile .I can say i miss Bravia and cant wait to be back home .Keine is nice,but im a Bravian now .And i miss my bed .I sleep at my sister house .They are very nice i have my personal room .I will be home soon .And you how is your life as priestress .

He took an other bite of his pie .

Hmmm delicious
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra flutters around happily. She likes having visitors. She listens to Amladris and eats some pie herself.

"I am doing very well thank you. I like being a priestess. My favorite part is giving blessings. I just love the sparkles of alignment." Sandra happily replies to his query.

"I heard rumors that some temples may be attacked now... Do you think we will be ok? I need to talk to our mayor LtFaw to ask if the town militia will help defend the temple too."
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra enters the temple sadly today. Two faithful have left this world giving donations to the Temple... Sandra cries as she will miss them.

She makes note that Miran and Aeron were faithful in attending mass and now they are gone...

"Why?" she asks "Why?"
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra fluttered around excitedly. She had been asked to do her first wedding!

She had counciled Victorious and Bergan. They were now engaged.

She worked to make sure the temple shined. She was glad the aura was pure white for a wedding. She got everything set up for them to arrive.