ORP: Bravia Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Victorious

Re: ORP: Bravia Temple

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was staying at the inn since Bergan and her had just arrived in Bravia for their fresh start.

She had talked to Priestess Sandra and was excited that she was going to do their wedding. She had thought about it and she didn't want a Zunian wedding because she had complete trust in Bergan and knew this marriage was going to last. She was so excited about this wedding but yet still nervous.

She had gone shopping for a wedding dress and a ring for Bergan. It was time to go to the temple. She got Sean to ready the carriage while she got dressed.

She walked down the stairs and out of the inn and saw that Sean had decorated the carriage in all white with white roses all around it. She was in awe at the sight and tears flowed down her face. Sean how beautiful. Just for you milady fitting for a beautiful and caring woman.

You look just beautiful milady, Bergan is a very lucky man. Thank you Sean, you are so sweet.

Sean took her hand and helped her into the carriage picking up the rest of her dress to put in the carriage also. Sean looked dashing himself all dressed up with a nice top hat. He got in his seat and took us to the temple. She hoped that Bergan would be coming soon.

They arrived at the temple and Sean helped her out of the carriage and she walked up the stairs into the temple.

She was hoping to see the Priestess before Bergan arrived.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan had waited for this day. He wasn't in the slightest bit apprehensive, and his nerves couldn't have been calmer. He'd arrived in Bravia the day before. This was to be the new home for him and his beloved bride to be Victorious.

He has sought council with the priestess Sandra. Then asked for his marriage box to be blessed, as was the custom. They had both discussed what kind of wedding they would like, and had both agreed upon the more sedate, traditional style.

Bergan had called at the first large jewellers he stumbled upon, after entering the town. Luckily, the mages were on his side and a ring more suitable couldn't be found, of that he was certain..
He was now admiring the ring before first dressing into his finely tailored wedding suit.

This was it, this was there day. He now had only to make the short journey to the temple where he hoped to find his beloved and the priestess. He had relied solely on Victorious inviting her vast family. Unfortunately for Bergan, other than his horse, he was devoid of any family.

Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra greets Victorious in her beautiful dress. "Welcome! So today is the big day! Are you ready? Any last questions?" Sandra leads her to the beautiful side chambers where she can rest and refresh herself while waiting for the groom. " I want to put an announcement out so the city of Bravia and welcome you as a new couple and resident of Bravia. Is this ok with you?"

Hearing Victorious speak to Sean, Sandra ushers him into the chambers too. "Welcome!"
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious curtsies to the priestess. It is no nice to see you again. I just wanted you to know we have decided on the traditional wedding and not the Zunian wedding. I have complete trust in Bergan that our marriage will last til our dying days.

The announcement shall be fine. As I'm not sure how many of my family will be here. Victorious takes a seat and asks for a glass of water. I didn't realize how nervous I was.

I am so honored Sandra that you are doing our wedding. I admired you when we had our meeting with the Great Mage Zachrin so this is truly a blessing and I hear it is your first wedding. Well try not to be nervous I'm sure everything will go as planned.

Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris arrive at Bravia city on his Dragon.He looks at his second home passing by houses he remember .Not far away he cant see a place he remembered.He sigh for a moment arriving at his little domaine .Ha took a little rest before getting ready for his neice wedding .As he gets ready ,he think of the good moment he pass here and goes to the temple .He carries a metal uniform .The one he got in Wahalla long ago .Carying a suprise,he walks slowly and enters the Temple.Looking arround and greetings everyone he heads to meet his neice .As he gets closer to her he looks at her .

Greetings neice .Your dress is beautiful .
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra turns at hearing Amladris. "Welcome again! Glad you could come for the wedding."

Sandra hands Victorious a glass of water.

"I did so enjoy the class with Mage Zachrin. I never wanted the class to end..." Smiling at Victorious she asks, "Do you have an particular vows that you want to use in the ceremony? "
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious accepts the glass of water and drinks it starts to feel better.

She looked up and saw her uncle. She stood up and gave him a warm hug. Thank you so much for coming my dearest uncle.

She turned to Sandra and said the traditional vows will be just fine my dear priestess.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra flutters around excitedly. "This will be fun. I need to go check on the marriage box. I am glad Sean and Amladris are here with you." Sandra hands her a magic bell, "Just ring this if you need me to come see you. I will hear it and come."
After waiting for a few seconds to hear any reply, Sandra goes out to makes sure the marriage box is ready and to watch for any guests that might come to the wedding.
RichardRahl

Post by RichardRahl »

RichardRahl entered the church and stood around looking. He was surprised to receive a invitation to the wedding. But he was always happy to welcome new people to town.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra saw RichardRahl come into the temple. It was a pleasure to see him again this week.
"Hello! Glad you could make it! Come in and have a seat." Sandra says smiling.