ORP: Bravia Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Wandress

ORP: Bravia Temple

Post by Wandress »

Returning to the Temple, Wandress looked around the empty space for sign of life since she last visited. She had attended several of the masses and ceremonies that had been held, but it seemed noone lingered afterwards. "Hello?" she called out softly, hoping that there was someone about.
Grayson

Re: ORP: Bravia Temple

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had just stepped into his office and the door not quiet closed when he heard a voice. He stepped back out and saw a woman, Greetings, How might we help you this day?
Wandress

Post by Wandress »

Wandress smiled as the young Deacon emerged to greet her. A busy young man, she mused, holding office for the town as well. It honours our city to have engaged and industrious creatures such as him. She inclined her head in respect and deference to him. "May the Mages guide your path, Deacon Grayson. I am curious about the status of our Basilica. Are there plans to expand into a Cathedral? Or are such renovations already underway?"
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson looked at the woman, something seemed familiar about her but he could not quite put his finger on it. He pulled his sleeves down a little further as alot of folks still did not know of his markings and he still knew even less about them as they hd been brought on by the recent storms. Mi'Lady I personally can not answer that question as I not completely privy to the works that the temples Priestess is working upon the Basilica it self. He shifted a little as he did not like tha answer he was giving but it was the truth. She has the goings on of the building in her office. We shall inquire of her and see what the status is! He turned and yelled through the temple, EMBER He then looked quickly realising that he had yelled not thinkng about it, I am glad there was no one else here taking respite.
Karcier_Aisu

Post by Karcier_Aisu »

A letter arrives at the temple,
Greetings Priest, Deacon of Bravia Temple.

I plan on visiting soon in hopes to learn more about your temples past and current faithfuls like yourself, I'd like to get to know you seeing as we will be working togethor to Revive the order and the Faith. I hope you do not mind me visiting and asking lots of questions like a nosey child.

Karcier Aisu
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion heard voices echo around and even though the question had been asked ages ago he thought he could at least do his best to answer. As of the 5th it was reported that the temple still needed to complete 47 mason jobs requiring 940 Stone and 12 carpenter jobs requiring 120 Wood. The masons have already erected 3 new pillars and the blacksmiths have inlaid the temple with iron and gold. It will take at least a month, and probably longer before we can complete the cathedral. It is however progressing well. While the original questioner had probably left a very long time ago the information could still be useful to someone. Balerion found a few cobwebs in the corner and decided that he should clean them to make the temple more inviting.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron watched and listened to the sermon in Bravia's temple then wondered, "Whats a car...." He started throwing a few stones at the windows.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."