ORP: Bravia Temple

Moderator: Community Team

Cassandra

Re: ORP: Bravia Temple

Post by Cassandra »

Cass received the invitation and made her really happy, finally cleaning the temple's windows so often and assisting mass every Sunday was paying off. She had being a citizen of Bravia for as long as she could remember and had never before been to an event of this sort. So a little nervous and very excited Cassandra dressed with her best Sunday clothes and headed to the temple.

Once inside she looked around for priestess Sandra. Cass noticed she was busy greeting other guests so she decided to take a seat somewhere in the back. Her hands folded on her lap she looked around admiring the decorations. And waiting for the ceremony to start.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Borag entered the temple his head held high and proud. Under his arm he carried the wedding box, and in his waistcoat pocket a smaller box that contained a symbol of his eternal love for Victorious his bride to be.

He slowed his wide stride down to a more sedate step now patting the waistcoat pocket several times to reassure himself that the ring was still there.
Straightening his tailcoat he walks over to where he sees several people stood, one was Victorious' manservant Sean. Still living his chosen life as one of the working classes he holds out his hand to Sean first.

Sean, How good it is to see you here. I ought to be feeling a little jumpy today but in all truth, I've never felt so tranquil.

He then turned to a very nice lady whom he heard was called Cassandra, he thanked her for coming to this his most special day. Then out of the corner of his eye he could see who he knew to be Amladris, Victorious' uncle.

Pardon me sir, I hadn't seen you there. Lord Bergan Mortimer of the Mortimer estate Imperious. I am honoured to meet you my lord on this special day. I trust it finds you well. He said, re adopting his rightful role as a lord of the realm.
RichardRahl

Post by RichardRahl »

"It is a pleasure to see you also, Where shall I sit." He smiled and followed her to his seat.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra was excited and she fluttered quicker than normal. The groom had arrived. Everything was ready. There was time to introduce people. She saw that Bergan and Cassandra had introduced. "Richard, This is Bergan the groom in the wedding. He has moved here to Bravia. Come I'll introduce you." Flying over to Bergan and Cassandra, Sandra said, " Glad you made it Bergan. When you have time the marriage box goes over there on the altar to be blessed at the conclusion of the wedding. Bergan I want you to meet RichardRahl. Richard this is Bergan. I see you have already met Cassandra." Sandra says with a smile. "I am so glad you could come Cassandra!"

"Bergan, Are you about ready to start? Or you need a little more time? Your bride is over in the reception room. She looks lovely."
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan's smile turned to a huge grin of happiness as he saw the Priestess arrive. Time was getting near now and he couldn't wait to see his bride to be. He had been instructed to take the marriage box over to the alter where it would be blessed in due course. The priestess Sandra spoke a welcome to Cassandra before introducing RichardRahl to Bergan.

Richard, Thank you indeed for joining Victorious and me on this our wedding day. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you sir, and likewise to have you at our celebrations Bergan held out his hand in friendship to Richard before looking around to catch a glimpse of his bride.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris hugs back his and siles at her .He greets Sandra who had welcome him to the temple.

It is great to see you as well my sister Sandra .

Amladris greats the one coming grabing a glass of wine he stand in a corner .Siping his wine,Bergan comes and introduce himself .Amladris greets him and present himself as well.

Naygovana Lord Bergan,Eair Prince Amladris and its pleasent to meet you as well.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Cass quickly stood up when she was approached, a little nervous she gave her best courtesy at the lord in front of her once he thanked her for coming. She smiled in return to the priestess once she too approached her, "Thanks for the invitation, I am happy to be here."Taking back her seat Cassandra relaxed a little, she continued to look around at the guests and waited for the ceremony to being.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Hoping they wasnt too late Ladyblackhawk enters the church with her husband.
Seeing the ceremony hadnt started they take a seat.
Looking around she could see Amaldris and of course the groom.
"Think we just made it Love." she whispers to her husband taking hold of his hand.
Bergan

Post by Bergan »

Bergan stood talking with prince Almadris for a while, when he saw the delightful Lord, and Lady Blackhawk enter the temple. What a beautiful distinguished couple they were. He felt so proud to be blessed with being able to join this family of Victorious.
He raised his arm and gave a gentle wave from a distance to Lady Blackhawk. Nodding his head and smiling in a welcoming, appreciative greeting.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Sitting by his wifes side Lbh looks around the Temple of Bravia.

"Beautiful temple they have love."

Then he sees Bergan give a small wave to him.

Nodding back he whispers to Ladybh.

"He looks a little bit nervous, dont you think." Lbh smiles.
"Soon cure that later."
"Especially if Amladris has some of his famous death whiskey."

Lbh thinks of the case he has in the carriage.