TH Split

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Re: Town Hall

Post by Aishe »

OOC: I would like to point out that Dunstan was eradicated by the admins (statement pending) and the TH was going to be taken by an army anyway. The timing coincides between these OOC and IG events, but I’m not sure which came first. That’s for Morjiana to say.

Not my business, but equally just wanted to make sure we are all working with the same information to protect and encourage our community. :)

Given the situation, I would recommend petitioning the Mages if not already to see if any of the inventory Dunstan took can be recovered or if the town can receive some sort of compensation.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
marleen

Post by marleen »

Ah, I see. This checks out.

Here is the link to Amaryllis post about it : viewtopic.php?f=2&p=213464#p213464

Here is Dunstan's player profile: https://www.secfenia.org/display_profil ... me=Dunstan

Thanks for all your help in this matter
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

marleen wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:54 pm Ah, I see. This checks out.

Here is the link to Amaryllis post about it : viewtopic.php?f=2&p=213464#p213464

Here is Dunstan's player profile: https://www.secfenia.org/display_profil ... me=Dunstan

Thanks for all your help in this matter
OOC: I can understand the confusion. A statement should have been issued immediately with the eradication, especially considering he was active and held an office. Hopefully now that something has been put out there, everyone can understand what's happening in Bravia City. :)
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

This got pretty bad about OOC stuff including some mention of an eradication which we are suppose to try and avoid. I know this got confusing to everyone. Locking this temporarily to review to see what needs to be done to clean this up if anything.
Amaryllis

TH Split

Post by Amaryllis »

OOC split off of TH topic.

Please keep things IC in the RP area. =)