Need Trust Points?

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Re: Need Trust Points?

Post by Zachrin »

Ashlyn wrote:Hello .... soooooo embarrassing .... *blushes*.... accidentally posted in the wrong town .... *blushes again* ..... but could really use a trust point :D
You have given Ashlyn your trust!
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

Thank you Thank you *waves* .... runs back to the temple
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

Rowena looks up from the town residents scrolls to issue a quick reminder to the Bravians who have yet to give out their TP for the week:

"Neighbors! If you haven't done so already please consider awarding your allotted 2 TP for the week to another Bravian in need. If this thread is slow and you aren't sure who is in town in need of Trust check:
Town > Town Hall > Current People in Town
Pretty much everyone needs points right now and you'll get more TP to hand out at the end of the weekend, so do give generously today!"
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

I have given all mine for the week, and promise to check for those who need them :D
Lunete

Post by Lunete »

Hi! Nice to see you all! If someone would have a TP to spare I'd be much obliged. :D
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

I'm all out this week, but will give you one as soon as I have more :D
Joao

Post by Joao »

Hello fellow Bravians! I'm new to town and could use Trust points. I have already worked at the temple and have the required TP from there. I just need assistance from you, the good and mighty people of Bravia to assist me with the remaining TP I need to level up.

I'm looking forward to excellent RP in the tavern(chat) and in forums. Maybe you can discover my "dark secret."
;)

João of Bravia
Rowena

Post by Rowena »

"You have given Joao your trust!"

Welcome to Bravia, João!
Joao

Post by Joao »

Thank you Rowena. I have returned the favour! :D
Skye