*Mentor Office

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Mentor Office

Post by balerion »

Reports of the dead aren't much help my dear.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

"But But But I requested no counts from the graveyard!!!" Sandra sputters... "And it is such a pretty report, though it got all crumpled somehow..." She wonders what super powers the dragon is using to know that the Mage's report counts dead people....
balerion

Post by balerion »

I used my fingers and toes.
Shaker of Castles
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra takes a trek to the wise mage Zachrin and asks, "My dragon mayor tells me there are dead people in the report you gave me?"

Mage Zachrin looked at the little fairy fluttering around and answered, "The reports do include dead people as they can return to life." Sandra listens to the wise mage and heads back to her office.

Sandra flies back as slowly as she can. She understands that the mage Zachrin can sometimes easily bring people back to life. So far that ability is beyond Sandra's wildest dreams. She thinks it must be beyond Balerions too. He might eat the dead creatures you never know when it comes to a dragon. She wonders if an eaten creature can come back to life...

When she arrives she sees the huge dragon waiting for her answer. "Mayor Balerion, Mage Zachrin can bring people back to life so he counts them." She waits to see what will happen nervously.
balerion

Post by balerion »

The first reports are accurate while the latter are obviously not. Ship all the dead off to Xavier and lets have a nice living town to focus upon.
Shaker of Castles
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson had strate dto look at the reports when Balerion had taken them instead. So he stood back out of the reach of the flames that she had said could ensue. He watched as the Fairy flitted here and there and back again. He hoped she would have the numbers soon, she was making his head spin with all the moving she was doing. He grabbed his head and said owwww!
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra quickly realizes that Grayson won't protect her from the dragon. He is hiding too. The only hope is to distract the mayor on to another subject.

"Balerion, we have a new citizen in our town. KrodMandoon was born today. Do you have any extra social points? Rieron also is about ready to go to level 1. Both have worked at the temple of light and have done a good job. I was thinking we need to make sure no social points go to waste. If they are not used they rot for some reason." Sandra says to the Dragon mayor. She hopes he won't somehow think it is her fault that the points rot....
balerion

Post by balerion »

Tickle
Shaker of Castles
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra laughs. This is a new one. She has seen the dragon mayor set fire to things but never tickle.... She must of made him happy. She flutters around.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Would you be able to compile another report?
Shaker of Castles