*Mentor Office

Moderator: Community Team

Tolin

Re: Mentor Office

Post by Tolin »

Those in need of Social points currently. Lets show the love people!
► Show Spoiler
current fields. If you are currently buying fields at the moment please contact me. With the recent increase in the towns population our economy might get lopsided so take a look at what is currently on the market and go for the field that we do not have much produce from. Same goes for workshops.
► Show Spoiler

Workshops
► Show Spoiler

Ways
► Show Spoiler
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

I am considering picking up a second field. As such I am curious to know from our Mayor and our Mentor what field type(s) are most needed right now to help out the town and the VR. Can we get an updated listing on what fields are needed?

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

If you have your Animal Husbandry classes up, cow fields are in high demand, as milk is always in short supply, as well as cow carcasses. Wheat is also hard to find at this point time to time, so wheat is a good second field, that has steady sales to the public and the VR. Both give a healthy supply of worker points. Chicken fields will help with the lower amounts of eggs we've been seeing. (Again, animal husbandry helps with that, as they're out of season until fall) Veggies are in lower production now, though countered by Horticulture classes as well, and that's one of our lower classes. Sheep and Klah are our least used, as there's quite a backlog of wool on the market already. Our current breakdown is this, as it seems quite a few changed to corn, which is in season during summer.

Fields
Chicken: 6 (6 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Corn: 20 (18 Active 2 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Cow: 6 (5 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Sheep: 1 (1 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Veggie: 7 (6 Active 1 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Wheat: 14 (10 Active 4 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Klah: 1 (1 Active 0 Retreat 0 Dead) View
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

If I right understand, 1 cow field uses 20 bags of wheat per 10 day. Assume, that average wheat harvest is around 8 bags (per 10 days cycle) one of which is to be sowed. That means, that 1 cow field requires approximately 3 wheat fields. We have 5 active cow fields so 15 wheat fields is required only for feeding of the cows?

Please, correct me, if I am wrong.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

As new mentor I tried to look at all available information about all towns, scrolling for mentors threads:

Bravia - orchard (Jul 27)
Paz - lake (Jul 27)
Imperius - forest (Jul 7)
Fenia - lake (Jul 8)
Widu - orchard (Jul 11)
Cork - forest (2014, data not included)

Probably, type of natural town's resources have influence on fields and workshops selection?
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Chicken: 6 (5 Active)
Corn: 20 (18 Active)
Cow: 6 (5 Active)
Sheep: 1 (1 Active)
Veggie: 7 (6 Active)
Wheat: 14 (8 Active)
Klah: 1 (1 Active)
Last edited by Ramzunius on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Ramzunius wrote:If I right understand, 1 cow field uses 20 bags of wheat per 10 day. Assume, that average wheat harvest is around 8 bags (per 10 days cycle) one of which is to be sowed. That means, that 1 cow field requires approximately 3 wheat fields. We have 5 active cow fields so 15 wheat fields is required only for feeding of the cows?

Please, correct me, if I am wrong.
This is depending on both season (For growing) as well as completed Horticulture (H) and Animal Husbandry (AH) Classes. For example, with Horticulture III finished, one might get 12-17 bags of wheat per harvest (10 day cycle), one of which would be sowed. And with AH1, my cows don't require as much upkeep (wheat being fed), so I might feed every 2.5 days average. (16 per 10 day cycle roughly) - I would say with 6 cow fields, we do need more than 14 wheat fields, unless all the cow farmers have AH1, and all the wheat farmers have their H3. (Very unlikely scenario, FYI)

As to what develops where, the natural resources of a town theoretically SHOULDN'T affect the workshop growth. Certain jobs are more often needed, as consumables go out of stock faster than sets of armor, for example, in my modest opinion. Personally, I like having a majority of millers, bakers, and butchers.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Sunday report updated (see below).
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

Sunday report updated (see below).
Last edited by Ramzunius on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ramzunius

Post by Ramzunius »

We have 3 newborns:
IrylliaMosser, Born: Jan 31, 1655, Last: Sep 04, 1655
ZackDeragon, Born: Sep 05, 1655, Last: Sep 05, 1655
Ahson, Born: Sep 04, 1655, Last: Sep 05, 1655

Sunday report is updated (see below).
Last edited by Ramzunius on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.