*Mentor Office

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

*Mentor Office

Post by balerion »

Balerion looks at the wrecked room and realized why Sandra hadn't yet occupied the office. Calling for a few maids he made it somewhat decently arrayed.

Could you give the report of Fields, Workshops, and Ways please? I always found it was easier to do so by copying info for each person as listed in the mentor office and then doing a tally than by making lists of professions and all those who practiced it.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Sandra

Re: Mentor Office

Post by Sandra »

Sandra finds the mayor cleaning the Mentors office.

"Oh a report?" Sandra is surprised as she didnt' know she was supposed to provide reports.

She wonders what is supposed to be on the reports. She decides to put some information on a paper and hope it satisfies the huge dragon. "Hmm I should probably not include dead people or people resting in the temple..." she says as she writes.
Level 0
http://www.secfenia.org/display_profile.php?name=Rieron
EdgarHV
Hoster_Tully
KrodMandoon
"Well that wasn't too bad. Lets see who is next Oh Yes Level 1"
Level 1
simpson corn corn
liam7522 cow
"We seem to need new blood in town. " Sandra mutters as she writes her reports.
Last edited by Sandra on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra continues to slave away at reports. What is next she wonders. "Oh how about level 2." Glad that she has a plan she gets out another piece of paper.
Level 2

Bergan No fields Blacksmith
Caelia_Aurora corn corn Carpenter
Cassandra Cow Butcher
DarkRose Corn Veggie Butcher
Ember Corn Carpenter
Grayson Veggie Carpenter
Hawksmoor Wheat Blacksmith
MaidrinRuah Corn Sheep Weaver
Nadine Veggie Miller
Pythoness Chicken Miller
RichardRahl Corn Corn Carpenter
Sandra Corn Wheat Miller
Saraphina Cow Veggie Baker
Sylphos Wheat Wheat Miller
Zulah Corn Wheat Miller
Sandra's hand starts to cramp from all this writting. She shakes her hand and wonders if this will make the dragon happy or will he just burn up the paper.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

"Ok I can see a light at the end of the tunnel! On to Level 3"
Level 3
Balerion Wheat Wheat Butcher Army
Beckiboo Sheep Corn Weaver State
Rifilias Corn Carpenter State
TheGardener Chicken Corn Weaver State
Urgone Veggie Cow Butcher Army
Victorious no fields Blacksmith Priest
Wandress Wheat Wheat Butcher Priest
"Tada! I think I am done!!" Sandra hands the papers to the dragon Mayor.
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Seeing the look on the Dragon's face she realizes she must of missed some of the assignment. "Oh! Thats right I forgot to tally the list!"

She gets out another piece of paper and starts to write, and mutters at least the papers didn't go up in flames...
corn fields: 12
Wheat fields: 12
veggie fields: 9
Chicken: 2
Cow: 5
Sheep:2
Numbers are not her thing so she hopes she did it right....

She looks at the Dragon once more and she thinks he does not yet look pleased... "What did I forget now! Oh! the ways." She picks up a pencil and once again starts writing.
Army: 2
State: 3
Priest: 2
Sorcerer:0
"TaDa!!" Sandra says as she shows the papers to Balerion.
Last edited by Sandra on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson walked down the hallway and heard a noise in the Mnetors office. Walking in he saw all the compiling of information being done. Good Afternoon Sandra. He looked at some of the pappers that were laying there and saw the way page and began to wonder what way he should follow. Kmmm I wonder which way I should go when I level up, I have the stats to go state or at least i will have! He smiles and looks around wondering what he can do to help. Need any help Sandra?
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra saw Grayson arrive. "Hello! Great to see you!" Sandra says very glad that he is here. She thinks the dragon mayor will be much less likely to burn up her work with Grayson here. She has seen the dragon set fire to the curtains in the VR tavern more than once.

"Great idea! I need to figure out which way to go too. We don't have any Sorcerers it seems. I hear they are good in wars... I think Sorcerers can follow either the path of Light or the path of Dark. Chose the way that sounds the most fun, I think." Sandra hopes she has answered his question.

When he asks her if she needs any help, she is tempted to ask him to check her figures. If she made a mistake, fire is sure to ensue she thinks. Instead she decides to smile and flutter around, thinking a moving target would be harder for the dragon to catch.

She decides to answer his query by picking up the reports and giving him the reports. Certainly the dragon would not burn them up if Grayson is holding them. "Do you think I completed them correctly?" she asks.
balerion

Post by balerion »

You forgot citizen count. :twisted:
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

"Oops!" Sandra sees the eyes of the mayor. She missed something - counting.
"Well there are three people in this room." she replies just in case the mayor didn't notice.

She gets out another piece of paper and takes back all the other papers so she can count them.

She counts them and writes in large letters that fill up the whole page.
She looks again, can that be right? Only 28 people in town?
Sandra

Post by Sandra »

Sandra had sent a messanger to request help from Mage Zachrin with the report for the mayor. Evidently he is much better with numbers than Sandra.
He sent her a beautifuly formated report. Sandra is sure the Mayor will be happy with it!
Fields, Workshops, and Way Resident Report

Fields: Workshops: Ways:
Corn: 21 Miller: 6 State: 4
Wheat: 12 Baker: 3 Army: 4
Veggie: 9 Blacksmith: 9 Priest: 3
Chicken: 4 Carpenter: 4 Sorcerer: 0
Cow: 5 Butcher: 7
Sheep: 2 Weaver: 4