Mayor's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

Mayor's Office

Post by Grayson »

Grayson walks into his new office and smiles. He quickly sat down and tyoed up a message.
Greetings fellow Bravians,

As I have been elected to office I want to say Thank you and open the door to the town. If anyone has needs or concerns please voice your opinion and let me know so that I may do the best I can. Thank you again
He walked out and posted the note in the square.
Grayson

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Grayson »

Grayson sits down back at his desk. Wow, alot of things to look at on the frst day! He had heard some one asking about eggs, Sue_nee i believe it was he thought to himself. He thought quickly since he did not see any eggs on the market he thought he would buy some and make sure that their were a few for the town and hope she would have them for her juggling.
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Aishe settles down into her new office and takes a long look around.

If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to post here or send me a private message via forums or IG.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Dear Visitors: Welcome to Bravia City, the proud Capital of Bravia.! We hope you enjoy your stay in our fine city. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to mail the Mayor, Aishe.

VISITORS & NEW PLAYERS
Why don’t you come introduce yourself to the town and let them know your presence? Here is a Welcome thread, located on the Bravia City forum:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5033

Fellow Bravians,

I just would like to thank those people who have helped the Market since my campaign ran. Just getting the knowledge about our Market's condition and solutions out there has already improved it. Our variety of foods is growing again, which is great news. Keep up the good work!

LEVELLING UP?
Congratulations on being able to Level up!! There are some things in town that are needed and not needed, when it comes to both fields and professions. These are recommendations on what one should pick based on the town’s statistics and Market, but the final choice is always up to you. The recommendations change, depending on the town’s needs, so it’s always a good idea to check this before you level!
FIELD(S): ANY
PROFESSION(S): MASON & BAKER

SECOND FIELD?
Congratulations on saving the money up for that second field! Like above with the levelling, it is smart to keep an eye on the field recommendations before making your final choice - but it is always up to you.

ORCHARD
We have a beautiful Orchard and yet little to no strawberries on the Market! If you decide you need a change of scenery from those fields or the University, don’t hesitate to go pick some fruit! Not only are they delicious, they could make you some money.

PEOPLE WITH PROFESSIONS
If you need supplies to produce a craft that you do not see available on the Market, send me a message and we can see what we can arrange!

WEAVERS
The Market is currently looking a bit sparse of clothing. If any weavers are willing to set aside their daily routine to make some clothes, it would be very appreciated.

SOCIAL POINTS
Do you have spare social points? Help spread the points to those who need them! PM Sandra, our town Mentor, or keep an eye on the Town Forum, to get those names for those in need of points.
Link to “Need Social Points?” thread:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2002
Link to Mentor’s Office:
CURRENT LIST [people who need to reach 50 SP]:
Aishe - 37 Social Points
KrodMandoon - 34 Social Points
Ember - 33 Social Points
Suu_Nee - 33 Social Points
simpson - 28 Social Points
Akos - 22 Social Points
Sinjin - 2 Social Points

HELPING
Want to help the town out? Send me a PM to find out the many possibilities, if you don't know what is needed!

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

- Aishe -
Mayor of Bravia
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

~ Fellow Bravians ~

** ATTENTION - WOOD CUTTING IN CORK **
If anyone feels the need to travel, I suggest going to Cork to chop wood! There is a shortage all across Bravia, not just in our city. People willing to chop wood for Bravia City, please contact me!
[Art | Historian ]
balerion

Post by balerion »

Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

[UPDATED - JANUARY 12TH, 1652]

Dear Visitors: Welcome to Bravia City, the proud Capital of Bravia! We hope you enjoy your stay in our fine city. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to mail the Mayor, Aishe.

VISITORS & NEW PLAYERS
Why don’t you come introduce yourself to the town and let them know your presence? Here is a Welcome thread, located on the Bravia City forum:

~ Fellow Bravians ~

** ATTENTION - WOOD CUTTING IN CORK **
If anyone feels the need to travel, I suggest going to Cork to chop wood! There is a shortage all across Bravia, not just in our city. People willing to chop wood for Bravia City, please contact me!

- Table of Contents -
1) Levelling Up (fields + professions needed)
2) Second Field
3) Orchard
4) People With Professions
5) Weavers
6) Temple [NEW]
7) Social Points
8) Community RP [NEW]
9) Helping Out

1) LEVELLING UP?
Congratulations on being able to Level up!! There are some things in town that are needed and not needed, when it comes to both fields and professions. These are recommendations on what one should pick based on the town’s statistics and Market, but the final choice is always up to you. The recommendations change, depending on the town’s needs, so it’s always a good idea to check this before you level!
PROFESSION(S): MASON & BAKER

2) SECOND FIELD?
Congratulations on saving the money up for that second field! Like above with the levelling, it is smart to keep an eye on the field recommendations before making your final choice - but it is always up to you.

3) ORCHARD
We have a beautiful Orchard and yet little to no strawberries on the Market! If you decide you need a change of scenery from those fields or the University, don’t hesitate to go pick some fruit! Not only are they delicious, they could make you some money.

4) PEOPLE WITH PROFESSIONS
If you need supplies to produce a craft that you do not see available on the Market, send me a message and we can see what we can arrange!

5) WEAVERS
The Market is currently looking a bit sparse of clothing. If any weavers are willing to set aside their daily routine to make some clothes, it would be very appreciated.

6) TEMPLE
Help support our local Temple! Donations towards the Temple will be used to help the people of Bravia City, such as healing, along with upgrading the Temple to further help the town! For any questions, comments, concerns, message Priestess Sandra.

7) SOCIAL POINTS
Do you have spare social points? Help spread the points to those who need them! PM Sandra, our town Mentor, or keep an eye on the Town Forum, to get those names for those in need of points.
Link to “Need Social Points?” thread:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2002
Link to Mentor’s Office:
CURRENT LIST [people who need to reach 50 SP]:
Aishe - 37 Social Points
KrodMandoon - 34 Social Points
Ember - 33 Social Points
Suu_Nee - 33 Social Points
simpson - 28 Social Points
Akos - 22 Social Points
Sinjin - 2 Social Points

8) COMMUNITY RP
There is a discussion on the Bravia City town forum on a Community-wide RP. I suggest taking a look and participating in the discussion in planning this RP! There will be more information posted after some discussing and when the RP is started.
secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5719

8) HELPING
Want to help the town out? Send me a PM to find out the many possibilities, if you don't know what is needed!

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

** THE BRAVIAN LUMBERJACK PROGRAM **
[As posted in the Bravia Viceregal Inn]

The Viceroyalty of Bravia is offering a brand new program which will hopefully increase our wood supply.

Each member of the program will be payed 300f in exchange for 50 bundles of wood. You will have 14 days to acquire the wood and to return it in the grant. In order to fill the quota of 50 bushels of wood, you will need to chop an average of only 3.5 a day. But if you chop an average of 5 per day, you will only have to work for 10 days and you will still get the full 300f; that's a daily wage of 30f!

As soon as you are finished your quota and return the grant, you can get a new one and start again!

Please contact Kane if you are interested in this program, we are ready to start as soon as you are.

PS. Please note that you must be in the town of Cork to chop wood, you will have to travel there if you don't live there. Also, the amount of wood you chop daily will increase if you have an axe and intelligence stats.

NOTE: Subsidized axes can be included in the grant if needed.
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians,

I just wanted to take a moment say thank you. Thank you for my first term last month and thank you for entrusting me with another term. We have a lovely town and I hope the progress we have made shows through to you. Thank you for all those who have helped and assisted the town in any way, such as taking jobs for the Town Hall, trading with the Town Hall, buying from the Town Hall, donations, and so forth. I may be in Office, but I wouldn't be able to do all of this without the support and help from you guys.

Here's to a successful term!

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians,

I have put my name into the election for a fourth term. I sincerely hope you would consider me for the position. But in case I do not get office again, I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone who has trusted me with my three terms as our Mayor. Not only thank you for your trust, thank you for all of the help you've put forth the past three months. Whether it's helping the town with upgrades, selling your harvest, working your profession, being active on the forums, taking militia jobs -- the list goes on and on. I don't doubt that every single person in our town has helped in one way or another. So thank you.

And a special thank you to our amazing Mentor Sandra!! Hun, I wouldn't be able to do what I do if I didn't have you at my side. I hope the people of Bravia City realize how lucky we are to have you and I hope the next Mayor does too.

Thank you all again and don't forget to vote!

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]