Mayor's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Tuvoria

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Tuvoria »

Just a quick update on the status of Bravia City. Things are continuing to progress well. Corruption is near 0, the walls and defenses remain strong and our market abounds with items, many of which I have been trying to move to other cities via the Viceregal Fair. Overall the economy is good; however we have a constant need for bread, wheat, and wood. If you can help with this great. If you plan on doing travel please contact the Town Hall (mayor). We may be able to employee you to transport goods. If you wish to get a more detailed outlay of the town's financial status message me and I will send you a report. For security reasons I will not post it here.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

The town is still doing good. If anyone wants to cut wood for the town, let me know
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

According to the town laws, Citizens of Bravia:
4. All creatures have the right to sell items on the town market as a fair and open market
I then ask why a citizen of Imperious is dumping items on our market? Our market is supposed to be a free market for -our citizens-. For protection from others.
Yet we have Lukoki dumping all kinds of items we already have, on the market. Markets run on supply and demand to be free. Not someone that comes in and manipulates our markets from Imperious where they dumb down prices and create false supply and demands. It is not our fault that their market doesn't allow for supply and demand when it comes to pricing.

I implore this be corrected. Or I will bring charges against them for market manipulation.

It is one thing to put items on the market we do not have, it is manipulation when it is items we already have.