Mayor's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Aishe »

Results:
ZeLue
16.67%
Aishe 83.33%

Fellow Bravians:

Thank you for re-electing me! I appreciate the support and hope to have a good term. Thank you to ZeLue for running in the Mayoral Election. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to help your home and try new things.

• >> WOOD SHORTAGES:
    Interested in making money? Travel to Cork to chop some wood! The Viceroyalty and towns across Bravia are in need of wood. You can help and make a difference! It's nice to get out of the daily routine of field work and books, afterall.

>> LEVEL RECOMMENDATIONS:
    FIELD -> Corn / Chicken
    PROFESSION -> Any
    WAY -> Any

This will be updated with more information soon.

Comments, questions, or concerns - please contact me.

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Vicerine of Bravia
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians,

The Viceroyalty is in a wood shortage crisis. We need the help of any willing citizen to end this crisis and assist the Viceroyalty in supplying wood to all three of Bravia's towns.

• Cork is the wood town in Bravia. Any citizen willing to go to Cork and chop wood for the Viceroyalty will get paid - 6.50f a bushel - (which is a very high price).

To receive payment, join Kane's army (located in Cork) and donate the wood bushels you wish to give to the Viceroyalty. From there, Kane will pay you your appropriate wage.

Please consider going to Cork and chopping, we could use every little help we could get.

Any questions, please contact myself or Scarlet - the Viceregal Council's Finance Minister.

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Vicerine of Bravia

* Sent as an InGame Mass Mail to Bravia City.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians:

Welcome to Bravia City! To our visitors, I hope you enjoy your stay.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1) Town Buying
2) Wood Shortages ** URGENT **
3) Leveling Recommendations
4) Buying a field?
5) Mentor ** NEW / URGENT **

1) TOWN BUYING:
The Town Hall will buy what is listed below at those prices or lower. If you have something you want to that is not listed, please contact the Mayoress Aishe.
~> CORN -- 3.00f or below
~> WHEAT -- 11.10f or below
~> STRAWBERRIES (or 2 HP fruit) -- 14.00f or below
~> BONES -- 3.50f

2) WOOD SHORTAGES:
Interested in making money? Travel to Cork to chop some wood! The Viceroyalty and towns across Bravia are in need of wood. You can help and make a difference! It's nice to get out of the daily routine of field work and books, after all.

3) LEVELING RECOMMENDATIONS:
FIELD -> Chicken
PROFESSION -> Miller
WAY -> Any

4) BUYING A FIELD?
Go check out the fields for sale on the "Field Market" before buying a brand new field for 500f! These fields, sold buy the Town and other citizens, are usually much cheaper, so you can save some money. Even if the field you don't want is there, it's still cheaper to get one there and use 50f to change the field than to buy a brand new one.
(Town -> Field Market)

5) MENTOR (** URGENT **)
Bravia City is in need of a new Mentor. You don't need to have experience, but you do need to have a little extra time to send letters and get data for the Mayor when required. If you are interested or have questions about the position, please mail the Mayor, Aishe!

Comments, questions, or concerns - please contact me.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Temporary Mentor of Bravia City
Viceregal People's Representative
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians!

The position for Town Mentor has opened up. I am currently filling it until I find a new, more permanent replacement.

No experience is required - I can help walk you through the office and position as needed and answer all questions. All I need is someone willing to help put forth a little extra effort to help make our fine town better.

Duties include, but aren't limited to:
  • - Welcoming Creatures to Town (New & Moved)
    - Overseeing the data on fields, levels, professions, ways, etc. for the Mayor and occasionally filling out a report (Which is easy and I'll show you the best way to)
    - Sending off Mails when necessary
    - Helping Creatures to get Social Points when they need them (Apparently, some citizens had an issue with our previous Mentor, Suu Nee, and her mails regarding SP's. To those citizens, I want you to know she was doing her JOB and honestly, was a very great and active Mentor. I'm very grateful for her hard work and YOU should be too. It takes a lot of time to do the job as well as she did and it's extremely disappointing she got reported to the Mages for her hard work.)

If you have questions about the position, as I said, just ask!

Let me know if you are interested.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City

* Sent as an InGame Mass Mail to Bravia City.
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians!

Okay, okay, I know I've sent out a lot of mail today. Please read this last one, it's important.

• It has come to my attention Cork, once again, is producing very little wood. Luckily, we are able to import some wood to prevent a full out wood shortage like we struggled with earlier this year, however, it's not enough. And really, Bravia is a strong Viceroyalty, she should be able to supply for herself. (Although, I am grateful for the outside help.) However, we need everyone's help to fix this problem!

If you want to travel, make good money, or just do something different - travel to Cork and chop wood. Not only does the Viceroyalty need wood, so do all three Bravian towns.

If you have questions, please contact either myself or Logo, Mayor of Cork.

Let's get chopping, shall we?

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians,

I am in search for a Mentor of Bravia City. No experience is required - you check your office every day, send the occasional letter, and fill out reports when needed. (Maybe once or twice a Mayor term.)

If you are interested, please contact me. As Mayor, I do not wish to continue to hold the Mentor position as well. As long as I'm both, the Mentor position is open - fill free to contact me.

Any questions, just ask.

Happy holidays!

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
VR People's Representative
Temporary VR Mine Minister

* Sent as an InGame Mass Mail.
[Art | Historian ]
Torrin

Post by Torrin »

Torrin reached up and put the key he had been given into the lock. It turned easily enough, with a click. As he tried to open the door, he noticed it was stuck. He grunted as he pushed on the door, putting all his weight into it. Suddenly, the door gave way and he tumbled into the room. Torrin picked himself up, dusted himself off, and looked around the room. It looked like this room hadn't been used in a while, probably because the other mayors were so busy doing mayor things. Torrin knew he'd learn what those things were sooner than later. Now he needed to find someone to fix the door and help clean up the place.
ZovrasDeathbloom

Post by ZovrasDeathbloom »

mayor looking for sheriff
ZovrasDeathbloom

Post by ZovrasDeathbloom »

someone better step up, cuz i'm done with this poc
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Results
Ssast 50%
Aishe 50%

Aishe has been elected as Mayor of Bravia.
[UPDATED - February 26, 1655]

~ Fellow Bravians ~

Welcome to the town of Bravia, the strawberry capital of the world! Whether you are visiting or you live here, we hope you enjoy your time in our fine town. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to mail the Mayor, Aishe, or the Mentor, Tolin.

VISITORS & NEW PLAYERS
Why don’t you come introduce yourself to the town and let them know your presence? Here is a Welcome thread, located on the Bravia City forum:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5033

- Table of Contents -
** Wood Cutting in Cork **
*** Town Council ***

1) Levelling Up (fields + professions needed) *
2) Second Field
3) Orchard
4) Need Supplies?
5) Dueling Club *
6) Temple
7) Social Points *
8) Helping Out

(* = Important)

** ATTENTION - WOOD CUTTING IN CORK **
If anyone feels the need to travel, I suggest going to Cork to chop wood! The entirety of Bravia is suffering from a wood shortage, including Bravia City. People willing to chop wood for Bravia City, please contact me and we can arrange something!

*** TOWN COUNCIL ***
We are looking for people who are interested in being a part of the Town Council. The Town Council has been inactive for some time, but we hope to get it rolling again. Message me (Aishe) for details.

1) LEVELLING UP?
Congratulations on being able to Level up!! There are some things in town that are needed and not needed, when it comes to both fields and professions. These are recommendations on what one should pick based on the town’s statistics and Market, but the final choice is always up to you. The recommendations change, depending on the town’s needs, so it’s always a good idea to check this before you level!
FIELD(S): CORN
PROFESSION(S): TBA

2) SECOND FIELD?
Congratulations on saving the money up for that second field! Like above with the levelling, it is smart to keep an eye on the field recommendations before making your final choice - but it is always up to you.
FIELD(S): TBA

3) ORCHARD
We have a beautiful Orchard and yet little to no strawberries on the Market! If you decide you need a change of scenery from those fields or the University, don’t hesitate to go pick some fruit! Not only are they delicious, they could make you some good money.

4) NEED SUPPLIES?
If you need supplies to produce a craft that you do not see available on the Market, send me a message and we can see what we can arrange!

5) DUELING CLUB *
After training and you reach 75%, you have to battle to reach higher proficiency. To help our citizens achieve this, a dueling club had once been created. We would like to reactivate it. If you are interested, mail Aishe.

6) TEMPLE
Help support our local Temple! Donations towards the Temple will be used to help the people of Bravia City, such as healing, along with upgrading the Temple to further help the town! For any questions, comments, concerns, message the temporary Priest, Alexandria.

7) SOCIAL POINTS *
Do you have spare social points? Help spread the points to those who need them! PM Tolin, our town Mentor, or keep an eye on the Town Forum, to get those names for those in need of points.
Link to “Need Social Points?” thread:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2002
Link to Mentor’s Office:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5033
CURRENT LIST [people who need to reach 50 SP to Level Up]:
TBA

8) HELPING
Want to help the town out? Send me a PM to find out the many possibilities, if you don't know what is needed!

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]