Mayor's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Joao

Re: Mayor's Office

Post by Joao »

Congratulations on your narrow victory Aishe! May your term see an increase in activity in Bravia Towne! ;)
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Thank you. Narrow it was.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

I would like to thank everyone who entrusted me with the faith of having another good term as Mayor of our fine town. Thank you, I'm very excited to get to work.

And thank you to Thoughtless for running last term and in this election.

If anyone is interested in joining the Town Council, please contact me!

If anyone is interested in being Mentor, you can also contact me.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know.

Thank you once again, here's to a good term ahead of us!

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

[UPDATED - June 3rd, 1652]

~ Fellow Bravians ~

Welcome to the town of Bravia, the strawberry capital of the world! Whether you are visiting or you live here, we hope you enjoy your time in our fine town. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to mail the Mayor, Aishe.

VISITORS & NEW PLAYERS
Why don’t you come introduce yourself to the town and let them know your presence? Here is a Welcome thread, located on the Bravia City forum:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5033

- Table of Contents -
** Wood Cutting in Cork **
*** Town Council ***

1) Levelling Up (fields + professions needed) * [UPDATED - JUNE 3]
2) Second Field * [UPDATED - JUNE 3]
3) Orchard
4) Need Supplies?
5) MARKET * [NEW - JUNE 3]
6) Dueling Club *
7) Temple
8) Social Points * [UPDATED - JUNE 3
9) Community RP *
10) Helping Out

(* = Important)

** ATTENTION - WOOD CUTTING IN CORK **
If anyone feels the need to travel, I suggest going to Cork to chop wood! Although the wood shortage has lessened, there’s always a demand for wood. People willing to chop wood for Bravia City, please contact me and we can arrange something!

*** TOWN COUNCIL ***
We are also still looking for people who are interested in being a part of the Town Council. Message me for details.

1) LEVELLING UP? *
Congratulations on being able to Level up!! There are some things in town that are needed and not needed, when it comes to both fields and professions. These are recommendations on what one should pick based on the town’s statistics and Market, but the final choice is always up to you. The recommendations change, depending on the town’s needs, so it’s always a good idea to check this before you level!
FIELD(S): CHICKEN, COW, or CORN (please do NOT pick wheat)
PROFESSION(S): BLACKSMITH

2) SECOND FIELD? *
Congratulations on saving the money up for that second field! Like above with the levelling, it is smart to keep an eye on the field recommendations before making your final choice - but it is always up to you.
FIELD(S): CHICKEN, COW, or CORN (please do NOT pick wheat)

3) ORCHARD

We have a beautiful Orchard and yet little to no strawberries on the Market! If you decide you need a change of scenery from those fields or the University, don’t hesitate to go pick some fruit! Not only are they delicious, they could make you some money.

4) NEED SUPPLIES?
If you need supplies to produce a craft that you do not see available on the Market, send me a message and we can see what we can arrange!

5) MARKET *
Don't forget to put your field and profession goods on the market! It's a good way to bring in money while you are doing things on the side. Remember, peasants will buy corn and chicken legs!
WHEAT will be bought by the town for 11.15 or less.

6) DUELING CLUB *
After training and you reach 75%, you have to battle to reach higher proficiency. To help our citizens achieve this, a dueling club has been created. For more details, mail Aishe.

7) TEMPLE
Help support our local Temple! Donations towards the Temple will be used to help the people of Bravia City, such as healing, along with upgrading the Temple to further help the town! For any questions, comments, concerns, message the temporary Priest, Gawain.

8) SOCIAL POINTS *
Do you have spare social points? Help spread the points to those who need them! PM Aishe, our town Mentor, or keep an eye on the Town Forum, to get those names for those in need of points.
Link to “Need Social Points?” thread:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2002
Link to Mentor’s Office:
http://secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5033
CURRENT LIST (as of June 3) [people who need to reach 50 SP to Level Up]:
~ Sirel - 8 Social Point
~ Thoughtless - 29 Social Points
~ Fira - 42 Social Points
~ KrodMandoon - 46 Social Points
~ Simpson - 46 Social Points

10) COMMUNITY RP *
There is a discussion on the Bravia City town forum on a Community-wide RP. I suggest taking a look and participating in the discussion in planning this RP! There will be more information posted after some discussing and when the RP is started.
secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5719

11) HELPING
Want to help the town out? Send me a PM to find out the many possibilities, if you don't know what is needed!

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians!

The voting polls for the Viceroyal Council have opened! Put on your voting caps and head off to the Castle to cast your vote. This Election, we have two lists -- so your vote really does count!

Be sure to consider each list, what they stand for, and the creatures in each list. A lil' trick for Council Elections is to take the first half of both lists and see which you would rather lead our Viceroyalty.

(With multiple lists, it's not always wise to choose a list solely for the last seat or two. Chances are, they will not make Council. Those closest to seat one/list leaders [Balerion and Anabella in this election] will make it -- amount of seats vary with the amount of votes they receive.)

Happy voting, Bravians!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know.

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Those who can produce Audit Points and are willing to do so for the Town Hall of Bravia City, please contact me. (Note: You can be from another town.)

Thank you.

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Please note that the change for Level Three Way recommendation.

It is now "State Way".

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

A new mini-game has been added! It goes active at reset, June 21st. Participate by going to the Castle!
[InGame: Viceroyalty -> Castle -> Mini-Games]

All towns start with 32 of Bravian's famed, fresh strawberries. Goal of the game: Take strawberries from other towns and give them to your town. You can st-- I mean borrow! a strawberry from one town every twelve hours. The town with all 96 strawberries wins!

Does your town have big enough buckets to gather all 96 strawberries? Or will your town fall victim to the strawberry-napping neighbors?

Happy borrowing!

- Aishe -
Mayoress of Bravia City
People's Representative
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians -

It's with a broken heart I announce that I will not be running for reelection for this upcoming term.

I realize I still have fifteen days left in this term, but I wanted to make this known prior to elections so someone who wants to run has the time to consider and prepare. If anyone has questions about being Mayor and how things work, don't hesitate to ask me, either via mail IG or forum. I'm quite happy to answer all questions any creature has.

• If you are considering running, please note that being a Mayor requires time. You do not need to be experienced (this is why you have former Mayors like me and the Town Council), but you do need to be dedicated. To be successful in your term as Mayor, you do spend a good deal of time doing various tasks, such as importing and exporting, keeping your citizens happy and the market flowing, managing the town's clerical staff, amongst others responsibilities.

I am intending to stay active in our town's political arena. Hopefully, the next Mayor will have me on their Town Council, where I can continue to work for the betterment of Bravia City. I am more than willing to work with the future Mayor and helping them with whatever I can.

As always, any questions, comments, and concerns, just ask me. It's been an honour to have six terms as your Mayor, terms I considering to be very successful. Once these next few days are complete, I would have spent 180 days, which is half a year, as Mayoress of Bravia City! I don't regret stepping up and running in January, or any term thereafter. This has been a very rewarding position for me and I want to thank everyone for that. I may be Mayor, but this is our town. Our home. I couldn't have had the success I have without you.

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
People's Representative
[Art | Historian ]
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Fellow Bravians,

Can I just take a moment to express how much of an honour it has been to serve as your Mayor for six complete terms! Terms I all believe to be successful ones. Whilst I wanted to achieve more, especially this last term, we've gotten to a better spot. There's always room for improvement though!

I couldn't have achieved these terms without every citizen we have, no matter how quiet and shy! Thank you all, for something as simple as taking a job, hiring for your field, or buying/selling something on the Market helps the town.

• I want to take this chance to thank you our Town Council Members. Most of these creatures have been with me since the beginning of my terms, back in January. They are more of the "backstage workers"; you may not see them, but they are helping me in more ways than I can count on my hands! If you happen to see Balerion, Grayson, Thoughtless, Akos, or Hawksmoor around, give them a thanks for all the hard work they've done. For those who don't know, Amanda (TheGardener) was also a Town Council member and deserves a thank you as well. And then of course, there is Sandra - who had been our Mentor for more terms than I can remember and was always willing to lend a hand in any way you could think of. For those who don't know, she's no longer with us (IG), but all of her hard work still lives on.

Thank you all! I am still around and hope to work with Balerion in his coming term. If you ever need anything or have any questions, I'm still here and will help however I can! In the meantime, check out the town RP on the forums! (Forum -> Town of Bravia)

I hope to see you all in the taverns and around town sometime!

- Aishe Sanchari -
Mayoress of Bravia City
People's Representative
[Art | Historian ]