[Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Moderator: Community Team

LadyCait

[Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Post by LadyCait »

The Fire Place

Where the drinks will warm your insides and the tavern wench. . . . Well enough said.

The sign outside the door reflects the warmth that awaits within. Image

The simple thatch roofed pub offers an inviting garden for the soft nights of romance with the one of your choice. Image

Inside you will find the beer is cold and the greetings warm. Image

For those who chose something other than spirits there is always a fine selection of teas. Image

Come in and lounge in the comfort you will come to expect from the finest pub in town. Image

There is room for the whole town to gather here. Image

A seat by the fire place awaits you. Image

So join Hap, the barman Image and me, Lady Cait Image for a mug or two.
Last edited by LadyCait on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zachrin

Re: [Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Post by Zachrin »

Hearing of a tavern opening, Zachrin could not help but stop in. Walking into the tavern, Zachrin motioned for an ale.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

"Welcome my Lord Mayor!" Lady Cait smiled her warmest greeting as she sauntered to the table of Zachrin. Placing a large mug of her finest ale in front of him she wiped the table with her apron. "I'm glad you could stop in. I know how busy you are."
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

"One can never be too busy for an ale or else one has lost the passion for life. A crying shame if I may say so," Zachrin says. "Think there will be a lot of people today," Zahcrin asked.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

Cait looked around the spacious pub with a smile. "We certainly have the room in here for more people. And Hap is ready at the bar to serve up the best ale in town." She whispers to Zach. "From what I see, the only ale in town." Lady Cait flashed a wide smile and hoped to see more patrons soon.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

I walked in wearing a summer dress and looking around for others to meet. Seeing the pub tender, "I hear spirits are to be had here"
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

Cait turned as the door open and a soft breeze ruffled her lose curls that lay about her face. The young woman entering had an air of mystery about her.
TheGardener wrote:"I hear spirits are to be had here"
"Aye, aye, the finest in Bravia. Take a seat anywhere you will and what can I get for you?" Cait chimed. Coming over to where the TheGardener settled she tried to make conversation. "Have you met the Lord Mayor of Bravia? A fine gentleman, indeed from what I hear 'bouts."

The girl's summer frock clung to her form and the soft wisps of light hair framed her face. It was her eyes that held a mystery.
wilt

Post by wilt »

After a long day in mine Wilt went to a The fire place, pub in Bravia. He did not know what he should expect so he was rather calm with a serious look.

Good evening everyone. He see a Mayor in and the Gardener, so he greet them both and went into a corner to sit alone and read a newspaper.
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

From behind the bar with Hap, Lady Cait watches as the gentleman enters. He has a serious look on his face. She looks at Hap and winks. "Oh this will never do! There can be no serious looks in The Fire Place." With a smile on her face she glides to the corner table to greet the newcomer.

"The best of the day to you. I am Lady Cait, the owner and tavern wench." She sings cheerfully. "What is your pleasure? We have the finest ales and an assortment of teas that would make a Chinese Emperor jealous."

Cait looks over the strangers shoulder at the paper in his hands. "You know that reading that can be hazardous to your good humor?" She met his eyes and smiled.
wilt

Post by wilt »

Wilt looked at her and made a nice little smille for a start. May I get the famous ales please? I have heard the best one is here so I wish to try it. I hope you have a good day LadyCait? I am just a bit tired after all day mining. Tomorrow I'll be better, replied Wilt.