[Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Moderator: Community Team

Zachrin

Re: [Open RP] The Fire Place, Bravia's Finest Pub

Post by Zachrin »

Good to see that you all made it to the Pub. Please drink up. This night is on me.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

Lady Cait raise her arms in the air and clapped her hands together. In a clear voice she called over to Hap at the bar. "Did hear that? Tonight is on Mayor Zachrin! WOOT!" Cait fills a large mug with her finest ale and sets it in front of Wilt. "Drink up there is more where that comes from." Hap refills the mug of TheGardener and the Mayor. Lady Cait jumps up on the bar and crosses her long slender legs. With a wave of her hand. . . . From somewhere in the backroom comes the magical sound of music and a chorus singing. . . "Belly up to the bar boys. . . . " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y09D-JzN ... re=related
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Who am I to disagree with something that is free? Thank you, mayor.
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

Free beer? I'm there!!! Bringing nibbles to share of course!!!! Thank you Thank you :lol:
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

Nibbles? Oh! What kind?
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

Looking through her bag of goodies that she carried everywhere, and knowing she had some freshly picked and baked nuts ..... searched until she found them

"I brought these along, they are my favourite, and plenty to share around, please help yourself .. they go wonderfully with beer" she said and smiled.

Placing them on the table, she hoped others would enjoy them too.
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

Picking up a few of the nuts, Lady Cait pops one in her mouth as she wipes Ashlyn's table. "Welcome to The Fire Place, friend. What can I get for you today?"
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

Making herself comfortable on the soft chairs provided, and seeing such friendly faces, Ashlyn started to relax. She was looking forward to unwinding and maybe getting a little tipsy ..

"I'd love a beer, am soooo thirsty from moving into my lovely new home, could I have a large please? It would go well with these nuts as they tend to make me thirsty"

"Ah yes, a nice cold beer, just the thing" she thought...
LadyCait

Post by LadyCait »

Cait smiled sweetly and called to Hap behind the bar. "Nice cold beer for the Lady Ashlyn here. And keep them coming!"
Ashlyn

Post by Ashlyn »

Ashlyn smiles, she felt happy and safe in her new home, and had met some new friends. She accepted the nice cold beer, raised her glass with the others in the Pub ..

"Cheers .. to a new beginning, and to new friends" she smiled and drank thirstily ..

"Ahhhh, that certainly hits the spot!!!"