item request

Moderator: Community Team

Johnstone

Re: item request

Post by Johnstone »

Chaffs have been hard to come by. What wheat farmers are in Bravia?
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Needing a 25 chaffs for a house, as well as scarecrow components, yet a yield of 1-3 per, I expect they'll be rare for a while until it turns into wheat season. I got one last, and I have 3 days until the next potential harvest.

It could behoove us to ask some of the other VRs for those as well.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

I'd be more then happy to travel for the VR to get Chaff or other necessary goods needed. Just send me a missive.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

now that we can build houses, I have put up a few household items, chairs and tables, on the market. If you purchase these and havd a house, you can transfer them into the living room of your house and add value to it. I hope to make a few more items shortly. I will take orders on special items if needed.

Also i would love to get my hands on a mattress and perhaps a large Golem if possible.

Thanks to Teide for the banner
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Hello all. It's been a while. I'm looking for some items to make a fruit salad.

Cream
Pears
Oranges.

If anyone knows where I can find some let me know please and thank you.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Ssast

Post by Ssast »

Tuvoria wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:59 pm now that we can build houses, I have put up a few household items, chairs and tables, on the market. If you purchase these and havd a house, you can transfer them into the living room of your house and add value to it. I hope to make a few more items shortly. I will take orders on special items if needed.

Also i would love to get my hands on a mattress and perhaps a large Golem if possible.
This one will craft you a large golem this week. Look for it on Thursday/Friday. :)
Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

I am in need of chaffs ( :lol: like everyone else) and face paints to make some house items to place for sale.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Ophelia I have some Chaffs.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥