item request

Moderator: Community Team

Torrin

item request

Post by Torrin »

Hey folks,

I'm getting close to level 2, but I need a shirt (sorry ladies ;) ). Well can help me out?
Johnstone

Re: item request

Post by Johnstone »

Torrin if you need something I may be able to get it you from Paz. Please just let me know.
Torrin

Post by Torrin »

Johnstone - a shirt would be great, I was hoping a miller would make one here, but, I guess not. If you come across a shirt, grab it and I will pick it up. 23 days and I've eaten all my stat food, have all my money, have all my dex, etc. Just need the darn shirt! HEHE!
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Torrin,
Sent you a message. I hope to hear from you soon.

John
Tarance

Post by Tarance »

Tarance scoured the town, overturning market booths and making great, gaping holes as he searched.

"Beanies, an paints.... I wanna lookin liker crazy wif faces painted."

He checked on his steward's piggy and smiled, this one would be ready soon enough and Tarance let out a cackle as he danced around the stinky creature.

"Piggy, piggy, piggy! Tarance makers bake-ons from yer bellies!"

After sufficiently frightening the pig, which caused his beleaguered steward Aya to be grumpy again, Tarance ran off to the mines to dig up some more salt for bacon curing.

OOC: Tarance is close to leveling and taking a butcher shop. He is building a stock of pork bellies and salt for the phoenix event, as well as seeking items he can't gather himself. Anyone who might have Face paints, Down Pillows, Body Paints, Dirty Mashed Taters, Awesome Skins or Fruit Salad, drop Tarance a line!
Ssast

Post by Ssast »

Overhearing Tarance on his search, Ssast sissed (hissy laughed) in amusement and maybe in exasperation. Was she really the only one providing paints? "Thiss one iss making paintsss for you and othersss. However, ingredientsss are required."

An idea struck Ssast (Although it may have been some debris from the imp crashing through stalls. Or maybe a bird pooped overhead. Or perhaps it was rain. Who knows?) She quickly put up a bulletin board in the market square which read:

Phoenix Day Requests: Leave your list here.
Ssast Requires
-Roses: 5f or less
-Aloe Leaf: 5f or less
-Lanolin: 5f or less
-Phase 2 items: Down Pillow, Buttered Popcorn, Broccoli Stems

Can provide
-Face Paint 65f
-Body Paint 120f
-Butter
Price of paints subject to change due to crafting material prices
She posted her current search list on the board and hoped others would do the same.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex was doing a few things at the Basilica hoping to get it leveled soon. When she rememeber she need a few things from the market. Finsihing the Mass for Sunday, Alex hurried towards the market. As she passed the bulletin board something caught her eye. PHOENIX DAY REQUEST: Leave your list here.

Retreaving a pen Alexandria started writing

Alexandria Requires:

Facepaint please!!! I really need Facepaint.

Needs Oranges and Pears for Phase 4 Fruit Salad

And placed some Lanolin, Aloe and Roses on the market.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Tarance

Post by Tarance »

Tarance read the note and grinned. He hopped over to Alexandria and held up 6 oranges.

"Tarance getted some oranges fer da pwetty laydie."

He set the oranges down for a second and made his own splotchy note.
Tarance makes bacon.

Tarance needs pillows, Fruity Salads, an paints fer him an friend Peeks and friend Torrin.

And salts fer bacons.
This last he scribbled hastily and in small print at the bottom of the torn paper, making it rather difficult to read, but then, everything Tarance wrote was hard to read, since he hated writing and wanted it done with quickly.
Ssast

Post by Ssast »

This one still requires roses and aloe, and needs dirty mashed taters for phase 3.
This one will go foraging soon and will share in any crates found or craft body paints when enough materials to make them are supplied.

Ssast
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

If any of our weavers have or can produce a few bales of Twine, I will be interested in purchasing them. As a carpenter, I would like to take the twine and use it to help make some bows for our citizens to use and train with.

Thanks to Teide for the banner