Gawain's home

Moderator: Community Team

Gawain

Re: Gawain's home

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiled.

"Whilst I am mayor, I cannot travel out of town as i need to stick around for daily duties. However, I do intend to visit Bravia City for a while when I am able to. perhaps we can go picking together then? Would youlike that"

He paused, then continued.

"You can do the blessing, cousin."
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Glancing at Gawain she questioned, "Are you a temporary mayor of Paz, Gawain? Either way, we'd love having you as a guest in Bravia City and picking strawberries and visiting us after the other mayor arrives at the Paz town hall. Do you know when your mayor will be back on duty here? Also, maybe we'll have a fun get together with Tuvoria, Wyllow and Royce while you are visiting Bravia City. I'd love having all of you over to my farm for a party by the river."

After bowing their heads, Katie blessed the refreshments.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain looked at Katie.

"I don't know yet exactly he will be back but until such as he does, i will continue to be mayor, hopefully it will be for only one or two more terms, I am looking forward to be able to travel again, to be able pick strawberries and then maybe go to chop wood in Staunchville.

He smiles.

Sounds good, I'd like that, us all having a get-together and a party at your farm. After tea, shall we head out for tour of town when you are ready?"

He bowed his head as Katie blessed the refreshments.
Katie

Post by Katie »

As Gawain poured the tea in the cups, Katie cut the pie and plated it whilst she listened closely to Gawain's every word. After hearing that it may be some weeks before Gawain could be free of mayoral duties, Katie smiled and passed a desert plate of scrumptious pie in front of him and then herself.

Katie took a bite of pie as she replied,
"I leave in the morn for home. After arriving there and taking care of some Cathedral business, I shall chop some wood and then by the time I return home in Bravia City, I pray I will be back in time to pick strawberries and party with all of you. And a tour of town sounds wonderful, Gawain."

Katie beamed as she enjoyed the food and tea, but most of all she enjoyed his company.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiled.

"Yes I hope to be able to join you there soon, but still don't know when exactly I will be free to to do that. Once I know i'll write to you."

Gawain took a bite of pie and a sip of tea. "So what would you like to see first and shall we go soon?"

He had enjoyed having her visit him.
Last edited by Gawain on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Several months later ....

A warm breeze blew through the open windows as Gawain opened them to freshen the house as It had been a long winter. Gawain smiled at the fresh smells of spring and soon he found himself outside his home, sitting on his bench in his garden, enjoying the sunshine.
Tuvoria

Post by Tuvoria »

Early one morning, a lone mysterious figure dressed in a hooded white robe walks up the road to Gawain's house, knocks on the door and when Gawain answers, hands him a slightly worn rolled up parchment as he states: "Gawain, Deacon of Paz, this missive has been entrusted to my care from beyond the forbidden mountains for delivery unto you. My mission is now complete. May the Mages continue to bless you." With that he turns, walks away, and soon seems to simply disappear.
Gawain,

I hope this letter is able to find its way to you via the interchurch post system. Wyllow and I had to leave Bravia shortly after we returned from our visit with you. It seems the info from Darius and the Blood Claws was not entirely correct. We received a strange letter stating that Wyllow's mother may still be alive. The clues and details are not fully clear and are like clues and bits of a puzzle. The initial clues had us heading to the north in the hidden pass near the old mine north of Widu. The journey has not been to bad. We have now visited and explored the records within the churches and town halls of 7 cites. Just beyond the pass lies the city of Verdilla. From there we traveled North East to Smithville before following the road northwest to Leesburg. We have since traveled to the Northeast to visit the 5 towns beyond Pedina. As I write this missive, we are searching the archives in Fullerium. In the clues we have stumbled upon it looks as though we must head back to Leesburg and venture further west. This is sadly reminding me of the warehunts I was involved with during my Long Patrol days. Things are not always appearing to be what they seem. We do know that the truth to fully finding out Wyllow's past and where our united destiny lies, will be found somewhere out here in the uncharted lands. I have a nagging feeling we aren't the only ones searching for the answers to these seemingly never ending puzzles. The wound to my shoulder from our final battle with Darius has been flaring up as if to warn me. Any way my cousin, I wanted to get this to you so that if need be, you can some day follow my clues and see to it that things are put in to their proper place, should the Mages decide it is time for Wyl and I to join them.

Tuv

Thanks to Teide for the banner