Home of Lordblackhawk & Ladyblackhawk.

Moderator: Community Team

Tananda

Re: Home of Lordblackhawk & Ladyblackhawk.

Post by Tananda »

I smile as I see how my friends love my daughter and I watch LBH hold her and whisper to her seeing how loving he is. I laugh a little as Grace asks her mom and dad for a baby. brings back memories don't it LadyBH?
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Ladybh smiles at her husband and knows he is using his powers but this time she doesnt mind.
" Yes Tananda it does bring back memories, very happy ones."
She looks at Grace who is still trying to work out her Daddys reply.
" Sweeiheart babys do cost alot of money, plus they need alot of attention and some like to keep you awake at night."

Ladybh laughed, their twins had been good babies, only cried when needed feeding or diapers changed.
She also remembered twins were hard work but now they were older and didnt her so much.
Watching Grace with Nada she smiled, wondering what would happen if the baby cried.
James didnt seem that interested about the baby, typical boy she thought.
Tananda

Post by Tananda »

im lucky Nada dose not cry I think she has some magic cause I just know when she needs changes or is hungry. and she looks at me with smart eyes not like a normal baby
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Ladybh watched as the children feed their horses, they had all been out riding.
She stood smiling at them, it had been enjoyable to go riding again as a family.
The last few weeks had been busy, but now they were back to being a normal family.

They had attened the wedding of their friend Tandy, Grace and James had done their duties as flower girl and ring bearer.
Everything went perfect Ladybh and her husband had both been proud of their children.
Once the horses had been seen to they all went inside to get changed and to have drinks.
Kissing her husband Ladybh held his arm and walked into their home, the children ran ahead.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Ladybh had been busy cooking, the kitchen was full of the wonderful smell of fresh baked bread, cake and cookies.
James and Grace had waited patiently for the cookies to cool. then they sat with milk and cookies.
" Dont forget to leave some for Daddy." she had said smiling.
The evening meal was now cooking, Lbh would soon be home, Ladybh looked forward to greeting her husband.
Soon they would sit in the kitchen chatting away about their day, this was something they did while eating their evening meal.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Lbh strides eagerly up the lane to their home.
His days have been so busy recently that all it seems that he has done has been to eat, sleep and work.
'Army formed and organising it takes so much time.' he thinks, 'Not to mention being the PR!'

As he walks towards the back of the house he smells the aroma of newly baked cookies wafting on the breeze.

Smiling he thinks, 'Wonder if the children managed to save any for me?'

Pausing, he looks at the garden before entering the kitchen.
Standing in the doorway he says..."I be home at last and.....",as he sniffs the air "...I hope that there are still some cookies left."

Laughing, he gathers the twins in his arms (thinking that maybe they are getting too old for that now) before going to Ladybh and taking her in his embrace.
Kissing her tenderly he then whispers to her...'I have missed you but, there is always later.'
He winks at her.

Turning back to the twins he says..."James, Grace...Tomorrow I think that we need to have a day at the beach."
Lbh looks at his wife and smiles.

"Right, that is that sorted."
"Now for a decent meal at last!"

Sitting down at the table Lbh eats his meal as he listens to James and Grace talk about going to the beach.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Sitting enjoying her meal Ladybh listens to the twins chatting away about going to the beach.
" That sounds lovely dear, its been quite sometime since we went there, I will pack a picnic early in the morning."
She leaned across then kissed her husband on the cheek saying
" Thankyou love, it will make a changs to have a family fun day."

The meal over and dishes cleaned they all sat in the living room realaxing, Grace was reading her book, James was still chatting on about the beach with his Daddy.
" I think its bedtime now for you two and after all we will have an early start in the morning."
Both children kissed them "goodnight" and headed upstairs to bed.
" Shall I pour us some wine Love?" she said to her husband.
Sitting next to him, Ladybh kissed him and then snuggled close.
" We should have an early night, dont you agree?" then laughed.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

[Much later.....]
Lbh stands outside and looks around.

Feeling free off duties elsewhere he decides that it is time to see how the other towns are doing.

Smiling he enters and goes to the kitchen.
Preparing a breakfast for his wife and the twins he thinks about what they will require on their travels.

'Maybe we shall go to Fenia city' he ponders. 'Might be nice to see the old town again and meet Hayley once more.'

As he looks out the window he munches on a slice of toasted milled and baked wheat.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Ladybh wakes and notices her husband had already got up.
Wrapping her robe aroung herself she heads downstairs to the kitchen.
Reaching it she can smell breakfast cooking, going inside Ladybh wraps her arms around her husbands waits saying
" Morning love, cooking something nice."
She then kisses him passionately enjoying this time alone.
" Thinking about something nice, you seemed to be miles away when I came in."
Ladybh kisses her husband again and hugs him tight.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

(Very much later - due to RL commitments.)

Feeling his wife hug him LBH smiles.

Turning towards her, he embraces her close while kissing her with passion.

Smiling he repies.."Not something nice my love, more to do with my duty as Bravia General alas."

He laughs and says.."Nothing to worry your pretty head about my darling. I will sort it out."
"Shall we get breakfast ready for our children maybe."

Helping his wife, they get a breakfast ready before James and Grace make their presence known.