Home of Ladyblackhawk.

Moderator: Community Team

Ladyblackhawk

Home of Ladyblackhawk.

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

After the death of her beloved husband Ladybh thought it was time to start a new life.
Most things belonging to Lbh were now packed away.
The house felt quiet and empty at times, but life must go on she thought.
The children had coped well with their loss, each day it got easier.
Ladybh had learnt to laugh again, without it feeling wrong.
The children had helped , they made sure their mother joined in their fun.
Nocturne

Re: Home of Ladyblackhawk.

Post by Nocturne »

Nocturne had been traveling much of the recent months outside of his time served as mayor of Bravia City. Upon his return, there were things that he had decided to get in order. One of these was meeting with Lady Blackhawk. There was much that he was sure he would be able to learn from her, and many political things to discuss, especially with the new towers going up on the castle. He had sent a shadowed letter in advance, and upon his return to the area, he made it a point to stop by her abode from the invitation returned.

His mortal guise shifted into a casual attire as he came forth from the shadow portal, and he scanned about with crimson orbs to see other lifeforms in the area. It wasn't such an occasion that he sought formality, but it also wouldn't do to bring an entire party after all.. He might even hope for a duel after the fact, in hopes of gleaning skill from one of the living legends of the realm. Knocking lightly on the door, he awaited whoever might answer it.
Ladyblackhawk

Post by Ladyblackhawk »

Hearing the knock on her door, Ladybh answers it.
Opening the door she sees Nocturne, " Hello , please come in."
She showed him into the living room.
" Please take a seat,would you like a drink?"
Ladybh sat opposite him and smiled.
" What brings you here, not that its not nice to have visitors."she said.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

His eyes scanned hers for a moment before he offered a slightly-fanged smile. "Thank you, that sounds wonderful," he nodded as he entered and listened to her words. "I've been rather busy these past months, and there hasn't been time to do things that I enjoyed doing when I first came - traveling and meeting many of the people of our fair lands. In that time, I met many who I felt were inspirations to the people, who would be perfect to lead the land back into the light, to return as the beacon of hope and justice. You were one of those people."

He mused for a moment, going back to the original thoughts that had brought him to writing her. "I am working on the draft for the council now regarding the naming of the towers as I contacted you about before. And I'm hopeful to see you about more, if you're interested, even in possibly taking a larger role...though I could always use bakers, too. Friends in Paz hunting things and all." Noct chuckles softly at the thought. "But what have you been up to, m'lady? It's been a long few months since we've caught up. I'm hoping your spirits are healing."