Want to buy

Moderator: Community Team

Lum

Want to buy

Post by Lum »

Hello,
I want to buy a sailboat, large backpack, large cart. Does anyone have and want to sell or produce them? And for how much?
Ramzunius

Re: Want to buy

Post by Ramzunius »

I'm visiting Cork:
2 Rowboats 120.00Freznics Danae (Via Steward) Buy Buy via Town Grant
2 Large backpacks 125.00Freznics Rieron Buy Buy via Town Grant
Consder posibility to get Town Grant, it is pretty good container.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Sailboats have traditionally cost 300f or so.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Lum wrote:Hello,
I want to buy a sailboat, large backpack, large cart. Does anyone have and want to sell or produce them? And for how much?
We have large backpacks in Bravia City, for 80F each on market. Sailboats can be gotten from Alexandria in BC, I'm not sure her rates, but around 210F is expected guess. Ssast is working on large carts currently for a VR contract, which I am going to split between the cities and keep a small bit on hand in the Viceroyalty. Any Mason can produce the large carts if all the parts are available.

When are you looking for them I suppose would be my question?

Regards,

Nocturne
Lum

Post by Lum »

I would like to buy the sailboat this or the next month, the rest is a matter of availability. It seems that I might do a tour around the nearby town to get the items.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

The mayors can also arrange between them to have them moved to your town, so that would be a feasible place to ask too. Though, if you do travel, you can complete some quests to earn some silver, too!
Lum

Post by Lum »

I have done those quests, but there are some weird ones that I am not sure hot to complete them.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Which quests? If I don't reply here, feel free to message me IG and I will help you figure it out :-)
Lum

Post by Lum »

LIke Give a little luck or Seven Seaweeds or Thanksgiving Dinner.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Give a little luck takes a lot of luck foraging out of town to find the required item. I still need to finish that myself. Thanksgiving dinner you just need to collect the items listed, and have them in your inventory to turn them in to the caravan. We can help get those together if needed. Seven Seaweeds you will need that sailboat, and much like you search on travel screen on land and find tumbleweed, on sea you can find seaweed.

Noct
Last edited by Nocturne on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.