(RP) Moxie Moves in

Moderator: Community Team

Moxie

Re: (RP) Moxie Moves in

Post by Moxie »

Moxie nods, "Perhaps in time I will look into it. For now, the best I can do is make sense of the differences in culture between here and where I grew up."

Pushing the plate of bread and cheese toward her guest, Moxie realizes that an Ayundai of equal status to Zachrin would never have visited her. Though she had grown accustom to being outcast among her people, she was happy to live in a place where that was not the case.

"I do hope that in time you will have more opportunities for socializing with others in this realm. Dame said the one reason she was glad not to make Fifth House was that she could still have social time. Well, with those that would speak to outcasts."
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Zachrin nods. "So do I. I find often that I want to do more, but time is always trying to slip away," he says taking a bit of the bread and cheese to enjoy. "Very delicious. You have been a most gracious of host," Zachrin said. "I hope that others will find time to enjoy your company. Perhaps word will find it to others about the hospitality you show," Zachrin commented.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Moxie

Post by Moxie »

"Thank you Sir." Moxie nods. Looking around her little home brings a smile to her face. "It's good to have a place to find solitude from all the worries of the world."