(CRP) My story

Moderator: Community Team

VillowVonVald

(CRP) My story

Post by VillowVonVald »

It looks like we are supposed to talk about ourselves, so here is my story. It begins with mum and dad who started living long before I did.

Dad (Tom Felix) was a hunter, he hunted birds, rodents, imps, fairies, Yvyrms, Zyrks. He did not much care what, as long as they were edible. A happy and carefree life, but over time it got a bit lonely. That is when he met Mom.

Mom (Semiramis Felix) Grew up as a housecat in the home of a woods witch. The witch apparently saw some promise in mom and raised her to be a familiar. Mom spent many years that way, but in the end the witch got ill and could not witch anymore. That was sad, so mom left to see what she could find elsewhere in the woods. She found dad.

They ran around together for a while and in the end they built a cabin for themselves to raise the family there, it is a drag having to move 7 kittens one by one every time you want to nomade somewhere else.

We were 7 in the first litter: Ash, Rose, Cedar, Lomis, Poomis, Villow and Artemis. Ash, Lomis and Poomis were the boys, the rest of us girls. Dad was a very skilled hunter, so we ate well and grew fast and soon mom started on her second litter: Elm, Yew, alder, fir, Maple and Birch. That is when the trouble started. Ash and Lomis wanted to 'provide' too, and they (and Poomis) took to raiding a small nearby village, Stealing fish from the drying racks and whatever else they could find. The people of the village did not like that, and after tracking them home, sent an expedition to "root out the vermin". I barely managed to get out the roof window when the house suddenly started burning. As far as I know I am the only one still alive.

So I wandered around for a long time learning human speech before finally settling down here in Paz.

love Villow