A New Life (Baptism of Willow Braeden)

Moderator: Community Team

Gawain

Re: A New Life (Baptism of Willow Braeden)

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiles and motions to Willow to step forward and choose a potion.

"Remember, there is no right answer but perhaps you would wish to choose the one which will allow you to truly feel the magic of your preferred arts of the Faith...." He pauses and smiles. "...so pick your potion and drink it."
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow smiled back at Gawain.

Following his lead, Willow stepped forward and glanced at the three potions. The first one didn't interest her at all. She turned to the second potion. It was a bright appealing blue color with a sweet smell. It was her desire and goal to travel the path of peace and commitment to the light arts of faith; so Willow decided she was drawn to the second potion the most. She glanced at the third potion but had already decided the second was her choice.

Picking up the blue potion (so everyone could see), Willow lifted the potion to her lips and drank until it was all consumed.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain nods his head at the choice as he watches Willow drink the potion, he then takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He extends his arms and channels the essence around them, with a few clicks of his fingers in the air, the streams of magic around them become visible if only for a few moments, like thin ribbons the magic connected everything.

To some the streams of magic sang again, a different song from the first but to most it still simply offered a warm fuzzy feeling like that of a lovers embrace. Gawain opens his eyes and takes this moment to see the color of the aura that surrounded Willow, It was blue, he smiles and bows as the streams of magic slowly fade away.

"As an official of the Faith, I hereby declare your Initiation Rites completed. Congratulations!"

(ooc: edit for music link only)
Last edited by Gawain on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"As an official of the Faith, I hereby declare your Initiation Rites completed. Congratulations!"
Although she felt a deep peace of mind, soul and spirit after drinking the potion, it also gave her a feeling of compassion and purpose from being fully baptized.

Stepping forward, Willow hugs Gawain and says "Thank you for Baptizing me and blessings to you also".

Turning to her guests: Alexandria and Grayson, Willow hugs them both and says "thank you for witnessing my baptism and its lovely to see you both".