(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

nortad

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by nortad »

"I go by Nortad my lady. Klara you say would you happen to know a young man by the name of Norman?"
Klara

Post by Klara »

To Klara's surprise and dismay, the elderly gent didn't have any idea he would rattle her every fiber as he did. She exclaimed, "Why yes, I do know Norman. Dear me! How do you know I would know him?" Bewildered, Klara didn't feel as though she could talk freely of her love for Norman to a stranger whom she was seeking employment from.
nortad

Post by nortad »

Seeing her surprise he chuckled.

"I met him earlier today and he mentioned your name. It was the first time I had heard the name in town so it stuck in my head."
Klara

Post by Klara »

Flabbergasted, Klara clutched and clung to a chair to give herself needed support as she heard this news. Trying to control herself she questioned him, "You saw Norman today?? Where? And he mentioned me," she cried excitedly, revealing a giddy, love-struck young lady within.
nortad

Post by nortad »

"He was here at the chalet. I have a very good feeling you will find him in the market. Well here is the key move in when you want to and I will see you early Monday morning then."

Nortad turns and walks back to the chalet with a wry grin on his face. He thinks to himself what a lovely couple Klara and Norman make.
Klara

Post by Klara »

"Consider me moved in, Nortad," she bellowed as he walked toward his chalet. "Monday morning, bright and early!" She closed the door and then gave her self a hug.
nortad

Post by nortad »

Hearing her answers he gets a wide smile on his face. That is a relationship that will last he thinks and he will help it along however he can.
Klara

Post by Klara »

As the sun rose on Sunday morn, the birds began to sing their songs and Klara stretched as she peered through the crack in the small window's curtain beside her bed's headboard. There she saw a mother bird feeding two baby chicks in their nest. Klara smiled to herself and suddenly she recalled the last time she saw her parents. They were heading to town to sell some farm goods at the market. No one knew who killed them, but everyone knew the motive. Her parents were robbed of every thing except the farm and the young child. Klara was placed in the care of Paz's Basilica and the farm was sold to help the basilica. The nuns were strict, but fair and they brought her up very well, teaching her the basics of life and survival and about the mages although she didn't really believe that sort of stuff.

However, by the age of fourteen she chose to become a steward and she enjoyed her work until Mrs. Peabody passed away. She then moved on to work for Mr. Brown and had to abandon that job, not because it was hard, but because he wasn't a nice man. She really should not have stayed there as long as she had. That was a mistake! Perhaps working for Nortad would be an interesting and a change for the better. She had instantly made note of a kindness which shone through his eyes and his warm smile too. She hoped this would work out for the both of them since he knew Norman. She mused about how she would go about learning more of Norman from the old man.

Suddenly a rooster crowed and she sprung from the bed. Realizing time was passing her by, she washed her face, brushed her tresses, and teeth and donned a not-so-clean ivory dress. She had a lot to do today so she commenced dusting, making her bed, sweeping and other various odd jobs before taking a break to eat the last slice of cheese and bread.

Afterward, she brushed her hair once again and scooped up an empty basket on the small kitchenet counter and decided she would scurry out to forage in the near by woods for something to eat. After dusting off her triple leather soled shoes which laced up with leather strings, she scampered off toward the woods.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie was on her way to Bravia City after going to the Temple of Paz for Sunday Mass when she met a lovely lady named Klara by the edge if the woods. Katie helped her pick raspberries and after their small talk Katie mentioned she had met a fellow who's name may have been Norman. Why had Katie mentioned him? Klara had spoken her true hearts desires for Norman to Katie. Katie promised she would one day return for a visit and may be by then Klara would have met him again.

Katie didn't really think Klara could be in love after only meeting the guy twice at the market. But, nevertheless, Katie refused to voice such negative thoughts as this to Klara at this time.

Katie waved good-bye as she watched the lovely lady head home from the woods. She then took off toward Bravia City.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

As Nortad makes his way to the market he notices the two young ladies exit the woods. He stays back and 0bserves as the fae Katie heads toward Bravia and Klara heads toward the market.