(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

Katie

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by Katie »

Katie observed him pour the hot tea and responded politely, "I prefer the hot tea with only a half teaspoon of sugar, sir."

She took her cup of tea and then followed him to his front porch swing where she sat gingerly.

"You are curious as to why I am paying you this visit. Sir Nortad, news has traveled al, the way to Bravia City that you are a great wizard. So I ask, exactly what does that mean, sir?"
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

He sits beside her on the swing barely moving it as he does. He listens carefully and replys "It means that I am well trained in the art of magic, I feel I must tell you my whole story sometime. That can wait for now. I am not sure what you have heard but there are few problems I have been stumped by."
Katie

Post by Katie »

nortad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:34 pm He sits beside her on the swing barely moving it as he does. He listens carefully and replys "It means that I am well trained in the art of magic, I feel I must tell you my whole story sometime. That can wait for now. I am not sure what you have heard but there are few problems I have been stumped by."
Tentatively listening while sipping her tea, she was appreciative of his openness and hospitality. She had a good feeling about this wizard so she too opened up to him.

"Sir, as a wizard, are you competent in defending and protecting a temple, cathedral? What is a wizard capable of doing for himself and the community at large?" She had wondered if he was capable of defending a cathedral from the likes of rogue army commanders or those using psyonic blasts and the likes.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"Yes I am trained in the arts of sorceey, priesthood, and army way. I have been a very studious person my whole life." He looks at her and is dazzled by the sparkle in her eyes. He has seen that sparkle often he begins to think of why she may be here.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"I am a seeker of guidance as I have only begun to study at our university recently in the way of defender. My goal is to protect and defend the Bravia City Cathedral and work in the Dark Rose Army as a defender of our republic and castle I thought you may be quite knowledgeable and may be able to advise me. Should I study the art of sorcery, priesthood and army way also? What do you think is best for me to do?"

Katie took another sip of the delicious tea and turned her attention to the old wizard once more.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"I would recommend finishing your primary way first. Then you can take on the others priest would be the second but if there are classes in the other ways you are eligible to take by all means take them on days offered." Never pass up a class to study on your own. Unless it is your primary way studies, then you must do classes and library both." He sits and paitently awaits her reply as he sips his tea. He sees she is troubled about asking him questions that may delve closer to her visit. He has all the time in the world to sit and talk until she is comfortable
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie reflected on all of the wizard's advice as she took another sip. She then took a glimpse of the old wizard over the rim of her tea cup and wondered what he may be thinking because of his intriguing facial expression. "Do you have any other advice you may share with me? I would be forever grateful."
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad looks at her and decides maybe if he tells her more of his story it may help her understand him better.
"Let me tell you a bit more of my story. I was once a part of the Fae folk. I seeked knowledge that was not written down anywhere. There were hints that what I wanted to learn was done before so in my frustration I decided to seek it the only place it was known to exist. In the land of all former Fae. " he stopped there not really wanting to go further just yet. He was looking to gain her trust not scare her away with his tale of woe. If she asked for more he would willingly provide it. Because truth be told he really liked this shy and timid woman.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie didn't mean to, but she nodded dumbly as he spoke of being a part of Fae folk. In the land of former Fae, she heard him mention?!?

"Please go on, don't stop and do also elaborate more on Fae folk too," she said as she placed her tea cup on the railing's arm rail.
Last edited by Katie on Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad takes a deep breath and starts to tell her the rest of his story. "Well to get the knowledge that I sought I did something drastic. I took my own life to reach the fae fathers of yesteryear. They had the knowledge I was seeking and so much more that had been lost to time. I spent my time there gaining more knowledge than I could have ever gotten from a lifetime of trial and error. This is why I have a library full of books. I have been recording all I learned in my time there."