(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

nortad

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by nortad »

Nortad takes the tea cups back and washes them placing them back in the cupboard. He states to himself " so much to do and so little time"
He begins to think he should look for a assistant. So he makes a little sign that says assistant needed and places it in the window.
Klara

Post by Klara »

Feeling quite hungry and low, Klara veered off the path and sat beside a small brook where she enjoyed a morsel to eat. While enjoying a boiled egg and a slice of bread with cheese, she saw her reflection in the brook. It brought back memories of no job, no home, no nothing. After slapping the water which caused a ripple, she frowned as she stood up. She packed her belongings and decided she must not tarry along the way for she must seek employment.

As she passed by a chalet, she glanced at the help wanted sign: Assistant Needed, it stated. Without giving a second thought, she turned around, walked over and knocked at the door, with a feeling of apprehension yet thinking this could be fate.
Last edited by Klara on Sat May 06, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad hearing someone knock on the door he goes and opens it to see a young lady.

"Hello how can I help you young lady?"
He asks.
Klara

Post by Klara »

"Good day, sir. My name is Klara Turnbull and I noticed the help wanted sign in your window. I am presently in search of work and I am curious about the assistant job."

Klara quickly curtsied as she smirked slightly while feeling a bit awkward due to her nervousness
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad bows to the lady then says.
"You have great timing I just recently put out the sign. The job entails doing odd jobs for me filing, cooking and some cleaning would be the main things. The pay is not great but I do have a cottage out back that you would be welcome to. If you are interested let me know."
Klara

Post by Klara »

Was this fate or what, she pondered? "Oh, sir! I am a good cook and know how to do all you need done! I would like the job and promise you that you will not be disappointed in me!"

Klara grinned from ear to ear hoping he would give her a trial or she hoped he would hire her.
nortad

Post by nortad »

"Well let me show you the cottage and of course when you cook for me you are cooking for both of us. If the cottage is to your liking you can start on monday and move in when ever you wish."
Klara

Post by Klara »

"Oh my! The cottage sounds so wonderful!" She hoped it would be a safe little cottage because that was all she needed, a safe home to lay her weary head.

She followed behind him as he took the lead.
Last edited by Klara on Sat May 06, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nortad

Post by nortad »

They reached the cottage and Nortad opened the door for her. As she stepped inside he told her. "I only have this one key to the door so if you wish to stay please don't lose it. Look around it is not a grand place but it is very respectable. "
Klara

Post by Klara »

Klara was so excited, but she tried to control the glee as she strolled around the homey cottage.

"I would like the job. Again, my name is Klara Turnbull and your name is", she asked?