(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

nortad

(ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by nortad »

Nortad looks around his new home and realizes the main thing missing is visitors. So he makes a sign that says visitors welcome and hangs it outside the door.
nortad

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by nortad »

Goes out and dusts off his sign.
Norman

Post by Norman »

Hello wizard my name is Norman.
nortad

Post by nortad »

"Welcome Norman what brings you to my humble abode."
Norman

Post by Norman »

"About that I have recently won the affection of my one true love, Klara I am hoping to be able to keep her happy until the end of time. Do you have anything for that?"
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad rubs his beard. "The best thing I or anyone can give you for that is advice. So this is mine to you. Always keep her laughing."
Norman

Post by Norman »

"Thank you wise wizard I will do just that. " with that Norman turns and walks out the door whistling a tune.
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad shakes his head. Nice young fellow seems this Klara is a lucky girl.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie is strolling along the cobblestone road when she hears a happy-go-lucky tune coming from around the bend and the tune reminded her of a particular bird's song from the Enchanted Garden from days past. However, as she passed the large Bur Oak tree, there he was , a happy-go-lucky fellow coming toward her whistling away.

With a grin she blurted, "Greetings to you, sir, on this fine Spring day," as she was about to pass him by.
banner by Aida j'Otun
Norman

Post by Norman »

"Greetings to you m'lady. It is a wonderful day it is."