(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

Katie

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by Katie »

Startled and surprised by this news of the old wizard taking his own life, she reached over and felt of his sleeve. It was real and he was here beside her drinking tea so she was not imagining an apparition or anything of that nature....

"W-w Wait a minute there, Sir! You were once dead or did you once live in the afterlife or what? How are you here now.. w-w-with me??"
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad chuckles lightly. " This is why I never told anyone my story. Yes I was once dead and now I am not. I had to give up my wings and become partially human as the price of returning. It was well worth it for the legacy of knowledge that I will leave behind in a few hundred years when my time truly expires. As for the way I appear now, that is a mirage. For I could not face those who knew me before, as the new me. Now I hope you will not mention what I have told you to anyone. "
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie shook her head permitting him to feel reassured his secret would be safe with her for who would believe this wild story?? All the creatures in Bravia City would laugh at her and she would quickly become the booty of all jokes if she repeated this tale.

"How did you take your life and then become undead and what did you learn, sir, while being in the afterlife? Anything interesting? Did you meet the All-Knowing Spirit of Light Alignment and the Mages?"
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"I took my life by knife. To return from being in the afterlife one of the oldest spirits said a spell over me. It was a spell spoken in a language so old I did not recognize it. Next I knew I was waking up back in Paz. What did I learn
More spells, charms and lore then I ever imagined was out there to be l own. I am guessing that the ones you asked about are in their own version of the afterlife. I only met fae folk
Last edited by nortad on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Hmmm... I see, but yet I don't. I suppose until something of that magnitude has happened to me, then I shall understand better. However, I pray I will not kill myself. That seems a bit dramatic for me. Perhaps I enjoy life too much to do such as that."

Katie found her half-empty tea cup and commenced sipping while gently rocking and waiting to hear if there was more to learn from the wizard.

She knew this much, he had given sound advice on becoming more educated; as for the rest of the tale, she was unsure....
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad slightly nods his head. Thinking she is still not convinced he waves his hand over his face and says a few words .Image " This is the real me " he tells her.
waving his hand the other way he goes back to his new persona as the old wizard.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie choked on her tea as the old wizard turned into a young middle aged man and then with a wave of his hand was suddenly the old wizard once again. "Woooooah, there Mister!"

Katie scratched her head, perplexed by his magic. "Can you do that again, but slower, ok?" She didn't realize her mouth was gaping open as she tried to comprehend what she had witnessed. Suddenly the day had become much more interesting than she could have ever imagined. "Yes, do it again, do it again," she pleaded like a little child.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad pleased to see her excitement once again said a few words then waved his hand over his face.Image

Then he tells her
"Go ahead touch it you will see I am real. I can't stay like this long outside for someone may see me"
Katie

Post by Katie »

Impressed by his wizardry, she touched the new creature before her and then pulled her hand back hastily.

"Why are you scared to permit others to see you transformed like this? "

"Hey! Have you ever thought of selling tickets to let people see you do this? I bet you could make lots of money at the market if you had a booth!"

Katie realized the business potential this magic had and so her mind began racing.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"Shame for what I did to gain my knowledge most would not agree with it. Also no one wants to learn from a young wizard now a old one yes they will listen and heed my words.
I have no desire to become a sideshow attraction either." Hey laughs then waves his hand over his face returning to the wise old wizard. " If you feel my face now you will notice there are not as many wrinkles as appear." He truly likes the feel of her soft hands on his face but he will never tell.