(ORP) Wizards chalet

Moderator: Community Team

Katie

Re: (ORP) Wizards chalet

Post by Katie »

She didn't quite grasp everything he was saying, but it was very entertaining watching him transform before her again to the old wizard. With an invitation to touch his face, she did as commanded. He seemed as real as a wizard as he was as a young middle aged man.

"I do not believe anyone would view your magic as a sideshow. You would be the main show!
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"This is a minor bit of my magic. I could do more entertaining things then this but I haven't the time or desire for it. Perhaps once my age catches up to my facade I will travel and entertain sick children. As for now I just enjoy helping people with their problems such as yourself and a young fella madly in love earlier today."

He finishes his tea and gently rocks the swing.
Katie

Post by Katie »

Upon hearing of a 'young fella madly in love' piqued her curiosity. "So what was the young lover's problem and how did you solve it?
Last edited by Katie on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

"His problem was not really a problem he just needed some good advice is all. His name was Norman he was in love with a girl named Klara whom he thought was interested in him and was wanting a potion to assure he would always make her happy. I told him to always make her laugh was the best
thing he could do."
Katie

Post by Katie »

Katie took the last sip of her tea and then nodded as she listened to the story.

"I do not know this Norman nor Kara, Sir Wizard. I like your advice and hope the two people will be happy together. Tis time for me to head back to Brava City. Come see us at the cathedral sometime. Ok?"
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

" Kara? You mean Klara? Norman had just left before you arrived. Why certainly I will visit, perhaps you will tell me your story then my fae friend ." Nortad gives her a knowing wink.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Yes. Klara! I may have passed Norman down near the fork In the road between here and Paz."

"One last question for I must be on my way. Why are you calling me a Fae, sir?" Katie tried hiding her bewilderment while glancing at the kind-eyed wizard.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad smiles at her " All fae folk have a certain glint in there eyes if you know what you are looking for you can always tell one of our kind. You my dear have that look. I hope you have safe travels and to see you soon." Nortad gives her a hug good bye
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Thank you, Sir Wizard, for your hospitality and insight."

After returning the warm embrace , Katie waved good-bye and scurried homeward bound.
banner by Aida j'Otun
nortad

Post by nortad »

Nortad watches her go, and wonders what her story is? Whatever it is he decides he must help.

Two visitors in one day so nice to see hopefully there will be more.