Pillars

Moderator: Community Team

Mateo_Umia

Pillars

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Greetings all,

I am currently looking for 4 pillars to complete my home. It's been months since I've seen any on the market so I am not aware of their value.
If anyone has any to trade, or a direction for help to point me to I would be most grateful.
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
balerion

Re: Pillars

Post by balerion »

I have 3 I'll sell your for 150 each in Bravia or you can wait and I'll eventually make it back to Paz.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

I travelled through Imperius not long ago, and they had a vast quantity of pillars on their market.
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Mateo_Umia

Post by Mateo_Umia »

Hmm.. I did anticipate this wouldn't been a cheap undertaking. I might need to wait a bit, I don't mind saying I have only a bit over 200f at this time. I have been pouring a significant amount of my earnings into food that will help me grow stronger and wiser so I may qualify for a new level of status. I have enough coin set aside for the test to come and I shouldn't tap into that.

Hopefully it will not be much longer I am so looking forward to moving out of the inn and into my new home once these supports are in place for safety. :)
Mateo "Lifesaver" Umia
Finance Minister, Republic of Bravia
Mayor and Mentor of Paz

ImageImage
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

I notice you live in Paz. I don't see a town mentor for Paz. I will suggest you ask Mayor Gawain or Priestess Willow one of them might be able to point you to a mason. If not we have two active masons in Bravia, Nocturne, and TwoB if you want to travel.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥