[CRP] Search for the Peryton

Moderator: Community Team

Grimwing

Re: [CRP] Search for the Peryton

Post by Grimwing »

Grim grins at her as she rumages through his bag but does not mind
Food mainly. A change of clothes and a few wepons in case we meet some bandits along the way or something, I would hate something to happen to my cousin. What did you bring?
He hopes he didnt bring too much of the same things as Sae or he may have to go back and change some thing around
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae stops rummaging and puts everything back. She smiles at his words.

Well between us we have a full set of things. I got food, a net, arrows, my bow.

Alright! Let's head to Paz!

Sae shoulders her pack and her bow and leads the way to Paz.
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Grim throws his pack over his shoulders and follows Sae towards Paz. Weaving their war through trees and shrubs they eventually reach a well worn trail and head down it.

After walking for the better part of a day the sun lowers to the trees and he looks around for a place to camp. Grim turns around a few times. He takes a step to a place under some shelter and hears a arrow flying through the air and slam into the tree trunk next to him, Making the trunk explode into a shower of splinters. Grim jumps back and pulls out his sword in one fluid motion like he practiced over and over when he was young. He sees the sun gleam off the ornate blade and smiles
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine stands behind a tree, with her bow in hand and smiles at his stance. Trying not to giggle, she shoots another arrow towards a tree next to him.

Watching it fly through the air, she mentally makes it catch on fire when it hits the tree.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae walks next to Grim following the worn path that has lead several travelers to Paz for what looks like years. As they are looking for a place to camp as the sun goes down she hears the arrow whiz towards them she turns just in time to see it hit the tree. Before it hits the tree she has her bow out and nocked aimed in the direction of the arrow's path. She sees Grim pull his sword then a second arrow whizzes by hitting the tree it bursts into flames. Sae backs away from the fire magic keeping her arrow aimed but wanting to get away from that wretched fire. She continues to aim.

Who's there? She shouts.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Still hiding, Neferine puts her arrow in her holster on her back, and makes her barrier, in case her cousin decides to shoot at her. She steps out from behind the tree and giggles at her cousins.

I'm sorry for startling you two. I was behind you and trying to catch up. I thought the arrows would get your attention, and they did. :lol:
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Grim racing heart slowly slows as he sees Nef come out of the tree line and he looks at Sae and sees how horrified she is of the fire. He galnces back at Nef
Uh...Good to see you I guess. But I think maybe you could have called out or not use fire...
balerion

Post by balerion »

Suddenly the sky overhead darkens and a loud voice comes from above.

WHAT FOOL HAS BROKEN MY SLUMBER? YE SHALL PAY DEARLY KNAVE. AND TO THINK I WASN'T TO BE HUNGRY UNTIL NEXT THURSDAY.

Fire balls suddenly shoot from the sky.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae sighs when she sees Nef walk out from behind the trees. She glances at the fire arrow than back to Nef.

Hi Nef, good to see you, glad its a friendly I guess. But you know my feelings about fire magic!

Sae sighs and unnocks her bow and puts the arrow away.

Glad you could come!

Sae walks up the path a bit still looking for a place to camp for the night.

She suddenly sees the sky darken further and hears the loud booming voice from above. All this does not scare her in the least but what comes next does, the fireballs falling from the sky! Sae dives for cover from the fire grabbing her bow as she does she nocks an arrow ready to shoot the threatening voice.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

With her protective barrier still up, she runs up to her cousins and pulls them in with her, making her barrier big enough to hold them.

Taking out her sword, she looks towards where the voice was coming from.

Who might you be? We were just passing through, on a journey. We didnt mean any harm. I demand safe passage for my family and I, she says with a brave voice as the fireballs fall all around her and her cousins.