[CRP] Search for the Peryton

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Re: [CRP] Search for the Peryton

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae is pulled into the barrier, bow and arrow still in hand slightly frozen from the fire but is now feeling better once she's in the barrier. She hears Nef calling to the voice. She aims her bow up hoping that she can send it out of the barrier if she needs to. She watches the fireballs rain down not pleased at all. She readies herself for anything.
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Grim is still holding his sword as Nef pulls him into her strange barrier of sorts. He watches Nef pulls Sae in next and he looks concerned at her knowing about her grave fear of fire. He wonders who is out there and calls out in his most brave and powerful voice
Whoever you are let us on our way. I do not wish to fight you but if any of my cousins are harmed then I will have no choice
He hopes despratly they cant hear the fear in his voice and how empty his threats are
balerion

Post by balerion »

Ye make DEMANDS of DRAGONS? Art thou truly a ninny? Such a fool is hardly worth the bother yet a DEMAND...
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae hears the voice and does not like what it is saying. Not only does she not like that its threatening her family but also its a dragon who sounds very dangerous. Sae having dealt with only one dragon before tries to do what her Master did when they faced one. She takes a deep breath calming herself from the fire then begins shouting.

Alright you! Come down from the sky and face us! You coward!

Sae aims her bow ready to use Thunder Shock her best and strongest spell.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Laughter ensues. Come DOWN you say? But it is so lovely up here. You come join ME instead.
Shaker of Castles
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae hears the taunting laughter and the response and her blood begins to boil. She is angry now.

Fine! You won't come down on your own i'll shoot you down!

She focuses where the voice came from and shoots Thunder Shock towards it. She watches as the purple light heads out of the barrier towards the dragon.

(OOC this is what Thunder Shock does "Thunder shock comes in two varieties: One is the moment it hits liquid or solid it explodes in a shockwave or it can embed then explode either when motion ceases (good against people who catch arrows) or after a set distance")
balerion

Post by balerion »

Fire shoots down and instead of combating the magic merely burns the feathers off of the arrow.

Twill take something much stronger to defeat me little one.
Shaker of Castles
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine looks at her cousins and tells them to brace themselves.

You have left me no choice.

She lifts her sword up, says a few words of enchantment and lets out a beam into the sky. Dark clouds started forming and the skies grew black. Sounds of thunder can be heard. Suddenly some lightning started crackling. A large, lightning bolt jolts out of the sky and shocks the cloaked man, with a really strong force.

Still holding the sword in the air, Neferine tells the voice Had enough?
balerion

Post by balerion »

It seems you missed me. You simply hit the one over there. Tis hard for dragons to wear cloaks. Had you thought of merely using proper etiquette? Maybe a small bit of food would make matters better...

He turns to stare at the one with the sword...
Shaker of Castles
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae thinks quick. She tries to think of ways to get the dragon down. She has it!

If you come down i'll give you something to eat do you like toasted meat?

Sae thinks the man Nef killed might make a nice meal for the dragon. She really hoped this would work she was running out of ideas.