Hello

Moderator: Community Team

jojo

Hello

Post by jojo »

As I am a newcomer, I would like to know, where I can buy equipment and why nobody buys whatever I offer on the market. It does not seem a matter of price .... :D
Marcus_Aurelius

Re: Hello

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

A note arrives addressed to Jojo
Jojo,

My steward saw of your request for equipment on the market, although I am a Fenian citizen and by the time this has got to you, some from Bravia may have already acted upon your request, I just though to let you know I'll be stocking up to make a trading expedition to Paz just for you! Just hold out a little bit longer if Bravia hasn't got back to you yet!

Regards

Marcus
jojo

Post by jojo »

Thank you very much for your kind response.
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Welcome, Jojo.

If there's anything in particular you need, let me know and I can try to help. I'm not sure what field you have currently, but you can generally sell corn and wheat to the TH and/or Viceroyalty as fodder for animal breeding at a fairly steady pace. Other goods from fields tend to move more slowly. If you need to sell your goods more quickly to advance, I recommend you talk with your mayor or mentor in Paz.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Lum

Post by Lum »

Do you still need some equipment?
You might want to contact some local craftsmen to sell your goods to them.
Salina

Post by Salina »

jojo wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:44 pm As I am a newcomer, I would like to know, where I can buy equipment and why nobody buys whatever I offer on the market. It does not seem a matter of price .... :D

I believe it is too quiet, not many people around for trading.
Marcus_Aurelius

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

jojo wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:44 pm As I am a newcomer, I would like to know, where I can buy equipment and why nobody buys whatever I offer on the market. It does not seem a matter of price .... :D
just arrived, bucket load of equipment now on the market