[ORP] Paz Autumn Great Fest

Moderator: Community Team

Salina

[ORP] Paz Autumn Great Fest

Post by Salina »

In less than a week the First Paz Fest would start. Sal was so excited, she was not walking, but flying. So may detials needed to be set for the fest. She was counting in her mind: 1) food for boot in the fest, 2) shelter for all the guests that may arrive, 3) keeping records of all the participants, 4) prepare the prizes, 5) send mass mail to the Paz citizens, 6) adjust the town callendar....

Some of the tasks were already done, and many of others needed hard work on them.

She walked down the street to the port, where was the main suqare she would use for the Fest and checked the place.

In the distance she noticed sillouettes coming closer.
Off Topic
This is open rp for everyone, willing to take part in the events, or just visiting Paz during the preparation period or the fest.
Here is more information :
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13440

You are all welcome!
Maxx

Re: [ORP] Paz Autumn Great Fest

Post by Maxx »

Maxx saw Salina figuratively floating down the street. He knew how excited she was to direct and begin the Paz Fest. She had spent many a night planning everything by candle light on their ship, Free Spirit. Maxx was working on their house but decided today to finish early. The Fest was about to begin and he wanted to help Salina. As they came closer he ran to her to lift her in his arms.

Are you ready? I know you are. Tell me what I can do to help. The decorations look wonderful. All the wonderful colors of autumn, red, gold, yellow, orange. It is beautiful.

He saw more people coming to the main square. What a glorious event this would be for Paz.
Marcus_Aurelius

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

With a bleary eyed blink, Marcus headed out of the mayors office glad to finally have a reason to leave all the audits and number crunching behind, if only for a few days. He had received a letter from the new mentor talking about a "Paz Autumn Great Festival" and he thought he'd pop along to check it out, he'd signed up for some events earlier. As he headed down the street, he spotted two people, the Mentor and a man he recognised from the ship he got a lift to Paz on, he gave both of them a friendly wave but didn't intrude on the conversation they were having
Maxx

Post by Maxx »

Maxx turned to see the mayor, Marcus, walking towards the square. He yelled to Marcus,

Come Mayor, Salina our mentor has done a fantastic job with the festival. I am glad you stopped working so hard and came to join us. You look ready to have some fun

What a glorious day with the sun shining bright. Paz was ready for a renewal.
Salina

Post by Salina »

Sal was not sure if Marcus heard Maxx's words. Holding her man's hand tightly while walking, she smiled:

Yes, love, it is nice to see that even our mayor joined us. I know how hard it is to be a mayor in small town and agree, he deserves some fun!

Laughted as they headed to the sweet booth. The fair was not too big, as they were small society, but interesting enough to keep them busy for few hours, enjoying the last warm weather this year and some fun activities.