Paz Autumn Great Fest - Water bombs fight.

Moderator: Community Team

Symphony

Re: Paz Autumn Great Fest - Water bombs fight. Subscriptions

Post by Symphony »

I would like to play too.
Salina

Post by Salina »

Start of the water bombs fight!

Our participants are:

Camlost
Marcus_Aurelius
Maxx
TwoB
Morjiana
Symphony

Before all of you start the real fight, please all write me (ig mail) the chosen position that will be your shelter. Do not share your shelter with anyone! We cannot be sure who is making conspirations!

Once i have all the shelters, i will announce that you can start with day 1 and post here in the topic the first chosen 3 places you are shooting.

Once i have your choice i will update the map and we all will check who is lucky to hit and who is lucky to not be hit!

Good luck!
Camlost

Post by Camlost »

Cam carefully chose where to hide and communicated his position to Salina, waiting for the other participants...
Marcus_Aurelius

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

Marcus quickly scurried to his hiding spot and hoped he'd not be seen as he started to fill his water balloons
Salina

Post by Salina »

Day 1 of the wateromb fight begins!

Sal wrote down the shelters of all the participans carefully on her map. They were all in their position, ready to shoot their first waterballons.

She already has the choices of Sym and Marcus, waiting the choices of others. All the adventurers can rp their choice, or give numbers. Once all of them decide the targeted 3 squares, Sal would update the map and see who hit who ...

Good luck and dont think too long before to shoot, its just a water!
Camlost

Post by Camlost »

Cam took the first waterbomb, it was the biggest, and pulled it hard in 2K
then the second in 3D
And, last, the third in 4C
he curiously looked at the wide curve of water bombs and listened if he hit anyone.
:snowball: :snowball: :snowball:
Maxx

Post by Maxx »

Maxx was organizing his hiding spot. He had a comfy spot to sleep and rest with nice cushions, a towel in case he got hit, and some snacks and adult beverages. He smiled thinking how well prepared he was, and what a great spot he had chosen. Making himself comfortable he awaited the voice of Salina to announce the event had begun. Her voice would sound out of thin air, it still took him by surprise as he thought to see her in person . He was going to miss her very much but she was extrememly busy with all the Paz festivities. He would enjoy a few days off from working on their house.

Just as he was about to doze off in a nice nap dreaming about winning all the Paz games, it struck him like a thunderbolt. He forgot the water balloons! Scrambling he made his way from his hideout, hoping no one would spot him. He had to sneak back into town and load up on precious water balloons.

Once Maxx was situated again in his water balloon lair, he poured himself an ale and planned his first targets.

I will bomb J2, B8, and K11.

He laughed to himself thinking of hitting someone. The only balloons left in the market were the extra extra large ones designed for giants. If Maxx could launch them, someone was going to get drenched.
TwoB

Post by TwoB »

TwoB found her hinding spot. It seemed like a great place to go after throwing water balloons. She was ready for a fight. It was only a matter of time until the sound came that the event would start. Writing a note to herself and Saline, the note said:
Attacks shall start at:

B4, C5, and D6
A binary proposition is much easier to deal with than the minute spectrum of color
Morjiana

Post by Morjiana »

Morjiana eyed the map critically, then delivered well aimed bombs to A1, A2, and A3.
~ Morjiana Sanchari of Chere ~ Seer, Busybody, Matriarch ~
Maxx

Post by Maxx »

Maxx enjoyed a strong ale and the fine weather in his water balloon lair. He did miss being in town for the activities but this was like a mini vacation. Chewing on some rather tasty fried chicken legs, he contemplates the map.

Hmm, where are they hiding? He laughs and makes his plan, too bad he wont see the havoc this causes.

Maxx sent his extra extra large giant water balloons arching thru the sky to their ship, Free Spirit; C8, C9, C10

He hoped Salina wasn't on deck when the balloons started raining down. At least the ship would get a good washing down, he chuckled to himself.