*Mayor's office

Moderator: Community Team

Johnstone

Re: Mayor's office

Post by Johnstone »

March 13, 1653

Dear Visitors: Welcome to Paz City! We hope you enjoy your stay in our fine city. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to mail the Mayor, Johnstone.

VISITORS & NEW PLAYERS:
Why don’t you come introduce yourself to the town and let them know your presence? Here is a Welcome thread, located on the Paz City forum:
http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... &start=160

~ Good People of Paz ~

** ATTENTION - WOOD CUTTING IN CORK **
If anyone feels the need to travel, I suggest going to Cork to chop wood! There is a shortage all across Bravia, not just in our city. People willing to chop wood for Paz City, please contact me!

- Table of Contents -
1) Levelling Up (fields + professions needed)
2) Second Field
3) Lake
4) People With Professions
5) Temple
7) Social Points
8) Community RP
9) Helping Out

1) LEVELLING UP?
Congratulations on being able to Level up!! There are some things in town that are needed and not needed, when it comes to both fields and professions. These are recommendations on what one should pick based on the town’s statistics and Market, but the final choice is always up to you. The recommendations change, depending on the town’s needs, so it’s always a good idea to check this before you level!
FIELD(S): This is where we currently stand.
Chicken: 5 (4 Active 1 Retreat)
Corn: 17 (12 Active 5 Retreat)
Cow: 4 (4 Active 0 Retreat)
Sheep: 0 (0 Active 0 Retreat)
Veggie: 14 (12 Active 1 Retreat)
Wheat: 16 (15 Active 1 Retreat)

I would suggest animal fields as those are the lowest among our active citizens.

PROFESSION(S): This is where we currently stand.

Baker: 4 (4 Active 0 Retreat)
Blacksmith: 333333333 (2 Active 1 Retreat)
Butcher: 6 (4 Active 2 Retreat)
Carpenter: 3 (3 Active 0 Retreat)
Mason: 3 (3 Active 0 Retreat)
Miller: 5 (5 Active 0 Retreat)
Weaver: 4 (3 Active 1 Retreat)

You may choose any profession you want; however, we have several butcher and millers right now.

2) SECOND FIELD:
Congratulations on saving the money up for that second field! Like above with the leveling, it is smart to keep an eye on the field recommendations before making your final choice - but it is always up to you.
FIELD(S): ANY

3) Lake:
We have a beautiful big lake! If you decide you need a change of scenery from those fields or the University, don’t hesitate to go fishing! Not only are the fish delicious, they could make you some money.

4) PEOPLE WITH PROFESSIONS:
If you need supplies to produce a craft that you do not see available on the Market, send me a message and we can see what we can arrange!

5) TEMPLE:
Help support our local Temple! Donations towards the Temple will be used to help the people of Pas City, such as healing, along with upgrading the Temple to further help the town! For any questions, comments, concerns, message Priestess Willow.

7) SOCIAL POINTS
Do you have spare social points? Help spread the points to those who need them! PM Johnstone, our town Mentor, or keep an eye on the Town Forum, to get those names for those in need of points.
Link to “Need Social Points? Request Here!” thread:
http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... &start=130
Link to Mentor’s Office:
http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2550
CURRENT LIST [people who need to reach 100 SP]:

KhoaPRoVN 100 to go
Hayward 64 to go
Vulpini 52 to go
MADKAT 49 to go
Snickers 05 to go

8) COMMUNITY RP:
I am looking for a way to involve more people in a community RP. Please message me, Johnstone, with any ideas on how we might get more people involved in one.

8) HELPING:
Want to help the town out? Send me a PM to find out the many possibilities, if you don't know what is needed!

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a message.

-John Johnstone -
Mayor of Paz City
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Upon the disheartening news of a peasant rebellion, Aishe sent her steward over to Paz to post a message up on the Town Hall bulletin board for all of Paz citizens to read.

Citizens of Paz -

For those that have already signed up on the Voices of Bravia list for the next Viceregal Council election or were interested in doing so, rest assured I will do what I can so the actions taken by the unruly peasants will not prevent you from making to election day as a VoB member.

However, out of duty to the Viceroyalty of Bravia, should Paz not hoist it's Bravian colours prior to the fifteen day mark of the election, I can no longer promise your spot will remain yours. Likewise, should there be a sudden flood of interests from Bravia City that extends beyond the currently four available spots, Paz spots may be lost.
Note: There is currently twenty one days left on the election countdown.

That being said, I believe that this shall not be an issue and that Paz will be returning home soon. If you have yet to voice your interest on joining the list, please still do so!

If you have any concerns, questions, or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact me.

- Aishe E. Sanchari -
Founder & Leader of VoB
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
nortad

Post by nortad »

The town hall is looking better every day. I am doing my best to set things right again. Still looking for a mentor.
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

Paz is in good hands, and recovering nicely. nortad, let me know via shadow if you need various things on your market. I'll send over what's needed.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Paz is well recovered. The town hall walls are no longer full of holes. I am on my way home, having taken care of personal business and taken a few classes too. If you need anything, let me know. I can bring items in if needed. 🙀
Lum

Post by Lum »

Dear fellow citizens,

If you need some items or have questions, please do not hesitate to send a mail.

Regards,
Paz Mayor