*Mayor's office

Moderator: Community Team

Finwe

Re: Mayor's office

Post by Finwe »

Citizens of Paz, I submit my weekly mayors report. Below you will find the financials. We are currently working on finalizing laws, there are only a few points to hash out and hopefully they will be done in the next week.

We have, however, implemented a level-up assistance program. Citizens that are thinking of becoming level 2 or 3 can as the Mayor for the following amounts to help them level up.

level 2 - 280.00
level 3 - 375.00

These amounts will be distributed via grant, with the understanding that the person will level up in 48 hours from receipt of the grant, else charges are filed.
Accounting of the Treasury 8 Jan 1650

Treasury = 765.00 frz.
Value of Town Inventory = 1,041.25 frz
Initial Value of Grants = 1,000.00 frz.

Town Net Worth = 2,806.25 frz

Town Inventory = 1,041.25 frz.

bags of corn 66 @ 3.25 frz. = 214.50 frz.
balls of wool 14 @ 9.00 frz. = 126.00 frz.
broccoli 2 @ 8.50 frz. = 17.00 frz.
butcher knife 7 @ 10.00 frz. = 70.00 frz.
fish 5 @ 18.75 frz. = 93.75 frz.
hides 7@ 11.00 frz. = 77.00 frz.
loaves of bread 29 @ 6.00 frz. = 174.00 frz.
pounds of stone 16 @ 14.00 frz. = 224.00 frz.
wood bushels 10 @ 4.50 frz. = 45.00 frz.

Grants = 1,000.00 frz
(Grant Issued to /Type of Grant /Grant Number/Value of Grant)

Peronell/Grant Lock/111/1000.00 frz.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

You are the richest town in Bravia...you can thank me later. :D You know we had it all planned from the start. ;)
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

Here is this week's report Paz. Town Council this week submitted laws for town review, unless further comment is made, we will be voting on them soon. Thanks to generous donations from Lyskard and Louisa our town net worth has more doubled and I hope to see it continue to grow. I have also spend money to upgrade our town walls. I'd like to thank all our citizens for making Paz the envy of every other city in Bravia. Our markets are best stocked, we have the highest worth, and we shall soon be the first town to have laws :).
Accounting of the Treasury 16 Jan 1650

Treasury = 1,075.55 frz.
Value of Town Inventory = 1,041.25 frz
Initial Value of Grants = 2,000.00 frz b]

Town Net Worth = 4,116.75 frz.

Town Inventory = 1,041.25 frz.

bags of corn 54 @ 3.25 frz. = 175.50 frz.
bags of flour 4 @ 12.00 frz = 48.00 frz.
balls of wool 14 @ 9.00 frz. = 126.00 frz.
butcher knife 17 @ 10.00 frz. = 170.00 frz.
fish 4 @ 18.75 frz. = 75.00 frz.
fried chicken leg 1 @ 8.00 frz.= 8.00 frz.
hides 7@ 11.00 frz. = 77.00 frz.
loaves of bread 40 @ 6.00 frz. = 240.00 frz.
pounds of iron 14 @ 19.00 frz. = 266.00
strawberry 2 @ 13.50 frz. = 27.00 frz.
wood bushels 25 @ 4.50 frz. = 112.50 frz.

Grants = 2,000.00 frz
(Grant Issued to /Type of Grant /Grant Number/Value of Grant)

Peronell/Grant Lock/142/2,000.00 frz.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Finwe wrote: Town Net Worth = 4,116.75 frz.
My oh my that sounds delicious... :twisted:
Maria

Post by Maria »

Greetings to the Citizens of Paz,

Thank you for allowing me to serve as your mayor. I'm still going through all the files on my desk but I am available should anyone need me. Please contact me via IG letter regarding any town matters you are concerned about, or if you need help with leveling up or deciding on fields.

Town council positions will be posted here once they are assigned, along with statistics and other information. I will be looking for a town Activities Director so please let me know if you are interested in this position. The AD will be responsible for organizing events in the town (fairs, contests, etc) on the forums and also in the tavern.

At this time the only change I see is in the purchase price of fish. Effective today, the town hall will buy fish up to 17.50f each. I know this is a big drop in buy price but competition from cow farmers in other towns affects the price at which we can trade.

I will be making announcements, posting statistics and other information here on a regular basis and I look forward to meeting you all in the days and weeks to come.
Maria

Post by Maria »

The town of Paz will continue to offer assistance to people trying to reach level 2 and 3, however the amounts have changed. We can now offer:

level 2 - 150.00 fr
level 3 - 200.00 fr

This money will be distributed via grant, with the understanding that the person will level up within 48 hours from receipt of the grant, else charges are filed.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Announcing the Town Council as of March 2, 1650

Mentor: Madkcat - Guides new citizens as they seek to establish homes, fields and professions. Does whatever must be done to keep them alive in this realm. Provides Mayor with raw demographic data.

Captain: Datron - Manages defense for the town, distributes alerts when unsavory characters enter our home and stands prepared to kick butt at all times. Organizes groups from Paz that may be needed to defend the borders of Bravia.

Activities Director: Hephastion - Remember Julie from the Love Boat? Hephastion has her job, except he is nocturnal with fangs. But don't get scared. The Activities Director is responsible for keeping the town activity level up by throwing parties, organizing game nights and encouraging all types of rp on the forums and in the tavern.

Mayor: Maria - Keeps the Activity Director from biting the townsfolk. Is also responsible for managing anything and everything not listed above.

Please don't hesitate to contact the Town Council members if you have any questions, concerns, ideas or just want to chat. But if you want to chat at midnight, message the Activities Director only 'cause the rest of us sleep at night.

Need a shirt, a sword or a boat? Here's a list of the professionals in our town who will get you what you need:

Bakers: Peronell, Nikola
Blacksmith: Cornolius
Butcher: Toxic
Carpenters: Datron, Tasite
Millers: Hamurak, Maria
Weaver: Petal
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Dear mayoress Maria could you please explain why the price you buy fish has changed from 17.50 to 17 ?
Maria

Post by Maria »

Yes Xenor, I apologize for not posting this sooner.

We have had fish sitting on the Viceregal Fair for several days now that has not sold. The demand for fish in other towns has leveled off and there is only so much that can be eaten. In addition, there is some competition from cow farmers who supply milk in other towns at a cheaper price. So I had to lower the price that the TH pays for fish because the price that other towns will pay for it has dropped.

I willl continue to buy as much fish as I can off the market to make sure that we have enough for our neighbors in the town of Bravia and Cork. And if we all try to encourage new people to come live in the Viceroy of Bravia, there will be more demand for our fish.
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Thank you for answering my question mayoress Maria. The price is ok for me...to be honest I would sell it even for a lower price.

It's important for me that someone is buying it. I can't eat all the fish I am catching. ^^

Do you have a price for veggies that the town hall will buy it?