Re: Mayor's office

Post by balerion »

I think you mean lvl 3. :P
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Millicent

Post by Millicent »

"Someone remove the mayor's corpse from his office. Quickly." Millicent commands no one in particular as she leaves the Town Hall after a failed attempt to complain to the Mayor about the sorry state of the town market.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Peronell walks past the town hall, her axe at her side as she looks around covertly to detect who else is revolting the town hall.

Yes, I do mean level 3. Sorry about that.

She points to the information about the assistance program.
Datron wrote:The Viceroy has started a level three assistance program. Any level two who can provide screenshots to the viceroy showing that they have all that is needed to level except 1500 freznics, will be granted the 1500 freznics to level. After receiving the grant the level two must level within 48 hours and return the grant. This grant does not have to be paid back, it is a way of the viceral council saying thanks for your hard work and dedication to the advancement of Bravia.
Level 3 Assistance Program
Danae

Post by Danae »

Does the TH have a boat I could buy fer the lake?
Lost in time. Trying to find my way home.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

She stands outside of the locked door and taps her foot. Her spells had not worked thus far and she looks at the door now as more of a nemesis than anything else. The door even carries a small burn mark now from where she had tried to blast it with her aura. Her voice is frustrated as she looks around to answer the question.

I will let you know when I get the keys. It should be in two or three days.
Millicent

Post by Millicent »

"I took the liberty of contacting Victorious to request intelligence food be granted to myself or Peronell for sale on the market as we have not had any for over three weeks, save the 10 freznic ones listed yesterday." The dark royal says with her nose tilted slightly upward in a haughty fashion. "It's been an annoyance, which has necessitated travel in search of some milk or fish."
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Thank you. I'm also fishing so there will be some on the market tomorrow. She sighs knowing the situation will soon be resolved; but knowing the next few days will be trying as well. As soon as a new Viceroy is enstated, and if there are enough goods in the coffers that we need, we will be able to get the market back in shape. If the goods are not there it may take a few extra days to get goods moved around.
Danae

Post by Danae »

Could we get an update of the town please?
Lost in time. Trying to find my way home.
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Morgan did it with Ma'am Willow k?

(town wall upgrade)